what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button...

Discus and support what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can't log in to xbox because the continue button can't be pressed in the Steam version of the Forza Horizon 5 game, I've repaired the game, I've made... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fernando tarigan, Jul 13, 2023.

1. what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button...

can't log in to xbox because the continue button can't be pressed in the Steam version of the Forza Horizon 5 game, I've repaired the game, I've made sure my Xbox and Microsoft Store accounts are the same, but I still can't press the continue button when the question "let this app access your info", any idea how to fix it?

what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button... [​IMG]

:)

fernando tarigan, Jul 13, 2023
  2. fernando tarigan Win User

what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button on thats popup,

its working, thanks alot..... love u much
  3. WattyNuela Win User

what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button on thats popup,

Thank you, can you try to repeat this process, but use instead a different device, like your mobile phone, and if possible, a different internet connection, like mobile data?

Otherwise, you can try connecting your PC to a different internet source and try first in that way.

Make sure to clean your default browser cookies and cache.
  4. fernando tarigan Win User

May I know if you already created an Xbox profile for your current Microsoft account? You can review this by log in with your account below:

- yes i do, its same account

- xbox, microsoft its same account

Additionally, may I know if you tried to sign in with your account first in the official Forza Support or Forza website?

- when im sign to forza horizon website, its,also stuck in same case,

[​IMG]
  5. fernando tarigan Win User

this also happend when i try to login on web Microsoft account

[​IMG]
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Fernando, it's good to know the problem has been solved :purple_heart:

I wish you a good day, and if you need assistance in the future, you can always create a new post here.
Thema:

what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button...

1. what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button... - Similar Threads - stuck Let app

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...: A little while ago for seemingly no reason my Minecraft launcher decided to log me out. I then tried to log back in and it sits on the loading screen for 30 seconds to around 2 minutes. then gives...
  4. Let this app access your info? (1 of 1 apps) stuck

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let this app access your info? (1 of 1 apps) stuck: Everytime I try to open a new game through Xbox Game Pass PC, it asks me to sign in and then a windows asking to "Let this app access your info? (1 of 1 apps)" pops up, I try to hit Accept and...
  5. Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...: like i said its stuck i cant do anything i tried wsreset.exe ive tried repairing restarting and uninstalling the app i hard restarted my computer and yet its still stuck at download at 0% and...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info": can't log in to xbox because the continue button can't be pressed in the Steam version of the Forza Horizon 5 game, I've repaired the game, I've made sure my Xbox and Microsoft Store accounts are...
  7. My xbox wont let connect my controllers and now im stuck on troubleshoot screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let connect my controllers and now im stuck on troubleshoot screen.: Both of my controllers won't syncronise or connect with USB cable to my xbox one original console. It works completle fine on my computer, but wont do anything on console. The console wont even...
  8. Xbox one s stuck on the let’s update screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s stuck on the let’s update screen: My Xbox is stuck on the let’s update screen and I have no controller connection to the Xbox is there any way to connect the controller 0591aae7-1093-4ee3-bcf3-4967b30be7b1
  9. Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it: So I started to download halo infinite 2 days ago and stopped the download after 3 Gb was done. After that the next day I tried to start it again and when ever I click on resume it just comes up...
  10. Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.: So I left the minecraft beta to join my friend , went on the app left it. Deleted minecraft and reinstalled it. But when i load it up it still says ik in the beta and I can't join my friend. I...