What headset should I buy for Xbox One?
Discus and support What headset should I buy for Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've also order the Polk 4 shots. RipzKord Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CluelessCluer24, Feb 21, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
What headset should I buy for Xbox One?
Loading...
-
What headset should I buy for Xbox One? - Similar Threads - headset should buy
-
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
I've just bought and received my wireless headset, it doesn't have a charge cable? Should...
in XBoX on WindowsI've just bought and received my wireless headset, it doesn't have a charge cable? Should...: I have bought and received a wireless headset. But it's not got a charge cable, should it have one included? e6339650-802e-4c41-a386-04f4739079b0 -
RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.
in XBoX on ConsolesRIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works... -
why won’t my headset work properly no matter what I do, should I get a new one?
in XBoX on Consoleswhy won’t my headset work properly no matter what I do, should I get a new one?: my headset is plugged in I’ve updated my controller cleaned the port and I still can’t get game audio even with my headset connected I’ve checked all my settings and nothing is wrong so I’m not... -
My headset chat mixer is greyed out what should I do?
in XBoX on ConsolesMy headset chat mixer is greyed out what should I do?: The headset chat mixer is grey and I cannot control it. ff1dee2c-f4eb-48c5-bf19-8ac4dc6bd054 -
No headset audio, although everything indicates I should have sound.
in XBoX on ConsolesNo headset audio, although everything indicates I should have sound.: I have Dolby Atmos audio through my LG soundbar connected to my LG TV via the HDMI ARC input. The Xbox is connected via HDMI to the LG TV with the sound output settings on Bitstream and Dolby... -
What gaming headset should I get?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat gaming headset should I get?: Recently got the HyperX cloud stinger headset, it was alright, but the sound quality was not that good compared to cheaper pairs I have. Been looking at these three, and uncertain which to go... -
should messaging someone ingame with headset not default to voice message?
in XBoX on Consolesshould messaging someone ingame with headset not default to voice message?: When I go to message someone while in game and go to the side menu and hit message with my chat headset in it automatically goes to the keyboard screen. Why doesn't it go to voice to record? I've... -
should be able to use Kinect and a headset at the same time
in XBoX on Consolesshould be able to use Kinect and a headset at the same time: I think you should be able to use the Kinect for the mic and use the stereo headset or a other third-party headset to listen to your audio or your friends. So even if my stereo headset does have...