What has happened to Xbox

Discus and support What has happened to Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if here is the right place but here goes. I love my Xbox but right now I’m finding it hard to stay loyal to a brand I’ve been part of for 14... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Flukey737, Aug 31, 2019.

1. /u/Flukey737
    /u/Flukey737 Guest

Not sure if here is the right place but here goes. I love my Xbox but right now I’m finding it hard to stay loyal to a brand I’ve been part of for 14 years.

Why you are probably asking well first of it’s not due to lack of Games.

Simple answer Achievements what has happened to them Xbox seam to have NO emphasis on them any more there non existent almost.

Achievements are points where you can brag to friends but there hidden why ? How great would it be on a co op game where if you and friend did a co op achievement and got it would give the option to tag who you did it with ?

Achievements should have levels and proper leaderboards example if you achieve so many points you get reward points and a badge on your profile.

Achievements should be a massive part of Xbox yet sadly Xbox don’t bother.

Why not have a Achievements hub where it has leaderboards world/region and Friends. Current rewards rewards you can earn etc why not link achievements to the Avatars like before where you could unlock avatar items on progression of a game. So much has gone to waste on what was a great part of Xbox gaming

submitted by /u/Flukey737
    [link] [comments]

/u/Flukey737, Aug 31, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: