What happens when u buy a tv series on xbox

Discus and support What happens when u buy a tv series on xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I saw today theres a sale on season 6 of rick and morty and I want to buy it. But im in the edge a bit because it doesn’t say if im renting it or flat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by G͔̞̦̪̣̜̱ͥͨ́̋ͦ͑ͮ̿̕͝, Sep 22, 2023.

1. What happens when u buy a tv series on xbox

I saw today theres a sale on season 6 of rick and morty and I want to buy it. But im in the edge a bit because it doesn’t say if im renting it or flat out buying it. Does anyone know if u get to keep it and be able to rewatch it?

:)

G͔̞̦̪̣̜̱ͥͨ́̋ͦ͑ͮ̿̕͝, Sep 22, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

From the look of it, you are buying it, so it's yours to keep and watch as often as you want.
  3. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

HDMI cable not working

did u run the laptop thru the tv? could it be internal damage to the tvs hdmi board? having mounted hundreds of tvs myself ive seen what can happen when homeowners use incorrect screw sizes. thats in no way a slight to u. let me know if ive helped or can
    further assist you.
  4. I m lP u l s e Win User

help?

urgh well tht sucks so really smash tv in general was a hugh waste because now you cant buy it and when u could buy it the main achievement was glitched what a joke
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox One X 4K issue

Thanks for all the replies.

My TV LG LG9650 or 965W

It says on xbox own website that it supports 4K at 24,30 and 60.

When playing 4K movie I still don't get 4K.

Just find it weird when it does work with Apple TV 4K and that Xbox One X tells me to activate 4K, seems I'm out of luck and have to buy a new TV when this one breaks.
    To be fair, when you TV breaks you would have to buy a new one anyway, so the only way your out of luck is that if you buy a new TV before your current one breaks.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Can then Xbox series X run a hdmi 2.0

Wow....................erm....................ok.

1: Im guessing Roku TV is either a specific brand of TV or a set top box or an app.

2: Can this TV/set top box/app run the Series X.

I assume you mean can the Series X run on the TV? if that's the question then yes, the Series X can run on pretty much any TV (apart from old CRT TV's)

3: But missed out the other stuff?

what other stuff?

4: Will it work on HDMI 2.0? yes it will.

Ive got to say though why are you buying a Series X when you have a TV that maxes out at 720p? that's like buying a Porche but then driving it everywhere at 30mph. You would be better saving your money and buying a Series S, all of the benefits of having
    a Series X are completely redundant if your are using it on a TV that can only display at 720p.
Thema:

1. What happens when u buy a tv series on xbox - Similar Threads - happens buy series

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  5. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  6. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  7. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  8. if i buy xbox game pass core with an exisiting xbox game pass subscribtion what will happen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy xbox game pass core with an exisiting xbox game pass subscribtion what will happen: so i have a xbox game pass for console subscription and i was just about to purchase xbox game pass core but i got confused of what will happen if i have 2 active subscribictions at once...
  9. What will happen if I buy a bundle that comes with a game I already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What will happen if I buy a bundle that comes with a game I already own?: I want to buy the Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition & Whale Shark Card Bundle but I already own GTA V. Will it duplicate the game 342f68b0-97f3-4b50-85d2-c8a2ccd3b398
  10. BUY THE FORZA HORIZON 3 PC AND I LAG MUCH AND I DO NOT HAPPEN FROM THE HOME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUY THE FORZA HORIZON 3 PC AND I LAG MUCH AND I DO NOT HAPPEN FROM THE HOME: AS THE HEADER SAYS BUY THE FORZA PC GAME AND WHEN I EXECUTE IT SAYS MY GRAPHIC CARD IS NOT compatibility WITH THE DIRECTX 12 BUT WHEN I GO TO THE COMMAND OF dxdiag THE SYSTEM MEANS THAT I HAVE...