What happens to my games with Gold that I have built up, if I cancel my ultimate...

Discus and support What happens to my games with Gold that I have built up, if I cancel my ultimate... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to understand what is going to happen to the library of games that I have built up with xbox live gold, if I let an game pass ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RolandMoore, Mar 27, 2021.

1. RolandMoore
    RolandMoore Guest

What happens to my games with Gold that I have built up, if I cancel my ultimate...

I want to understand what is going to happen to the library of games that I have built up with xbox live gold, if I let an game pass ultimate subscription expire and replace it within 24 hours of expiry with a standard xbox live gold subscription.

:)

RolandMoore, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

What happens to my games with Gold that I have built up, if I cancel my ultimate subscription and want to revert back to just a gold subscription

Nothing.You need an active gold sub to play any xbox one games with gold but not for xbox 360 games.

Doesn't matter if it's just a gold sub or a ultimate sub.

Even if you let either subscription expire you will still have the games,you just won't be able to play the xbox one GWG until you reactivate either a gold subscription or an ultimate subscription.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

What happens to my games with Gold that I have built up, if I cancel my ultimate subscription and want to revert back to just a gold subscription

Hi,

The 'Games with Gold' titles require a standard Xbox Live subscription to work. When you end Ultimate and go back to standard Gold they will continue to work as they did before. Any games you download from Game Pass will no longer be playable.
  4. jasjhonatha Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Can I revert my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to my Xbox Live Gold?
    Do not.

what you can do is cancel your Ultimate subscription and subscribe to Live Gold again.
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Flip & Win with Microsoft Points!

Hiya!!

I to participate with Microsoft's Rewards program. That's how I haven't had to pay for my Live Gold account and now the Ultimate Game Pass. With that program, I have built up enough time to where my Ultimate Game Pass account is paid up for November of
    2021. I've played the flip and win game and I've won a couple times but for the most part, I just rack up the points so I can purchase my Ultimate Game Pass time.. :)

Happy Gaming!!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

Yes, if you sign up for the promotion the remaining gold you have will be cancelled and converted to the Ultimate Game Pass (so you would end up with 12 months of Ultimate). If you cancel Ultimate before it ends, you will also be cancelling your gold since
    it is tied into Ultimate.
Thema:

1. What happens to my games with Gold that I have built up, if I cancel my ultimate... - Similar Threads - happens games Gold

2. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  3. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  4. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  5. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  6. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  7. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  8. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  9. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  10. What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?: Well I have 3 months of gamepass and 3 months of xbox libe gold, but I dont gamepass ultimate, if I bouy gamepass ultimate for 3 moths will They merge and I would get 6 months of gold and gamepass...