What happens in my refund was denied, but I did not get the product or service?

Discus and support What happens in my refund was denied, but I did not get the product or service? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone please tell me, what happens in my refund was denied, but I did not get the product or service? f3fe6cc2-1418-4749-903b-5cc8a9da6ba7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Abrams, May 11, 2023.

1. Alex Abrams
    Alex Abrams Guest

Can anyone please tell me, what happens in my refund was denied, but I did not get the product or service?

:)

Alex Abrams, May 11, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Alex!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, was your refund denied upon submitting a request via the refund webform?

If so, there is still a way for you to have your refund approved. You can dispute the refund decision by replying to the refund email result and help them understand that your refund request should be granted because you did not receive the product or service.

After disputing the refund decision, you will receive an email from them within 72 hours.

No worries, I had a similar issue before and had my refund request approved by disputing the results via email.

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox has stolen my money? Please tell me that Xbox has not turned into thieves!

Sorry to hear about this hsppehappeningning to you, if you contact xbox customer services about this issue and explain to them exactly what happens when you try and load the game you purchased they should be able to process a refund for you. You should
    not have to purchase the same game twice in order to get a fully working product or refund, you should of just paid for it once then reported the bug to Microsoft to let them deal with it and sort the problem out for you. They shouldn't deny you a refund of
    the product if the product is not working correctly for you. Good luck with your refund request and all the best for you.
  4. Eeyn Silva Win User

Can I get a refund

I did it nothing happened and I did try to refund and it said refund denied there’s not even an option for it anymore
  5. JET0802 Win User

Refund Battlefield 2042

I already did, I’m so tired of these deceptive practices, when a product doesn’t work, shouldn’t you guys guarantee a refund, I’m not waiting a year for it to work. I was denied under the pretenses of I’ve exceeded my refund request limit. People should be guaranteed refunds.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

REFUND HELP

I already did this and my request was denied
    Unfortunately, none of us on here can do anything about it as we are fellow gamers.

Did you try replying to the refund denial email adding more detail about what happened?
Thema:

1. What happens in my refund was denied, but I did not get the product or service? - Similar Threads - happens refund was

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  5. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  6. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  7. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  8. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  9. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  10. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]