What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?

Discus and support What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was playing with my Legos and my brother threw a Lego in the direction of the Xbox and I heard plastic banging each other we tried finding it but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caleb Harvey, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Caleb Harvey
    Caleb Harvey Guest

So I was playing with my Legos and my brother threw a Lego in the direction of the Xbox and I heard plastic banging each other we tried finding it but couldn’t and I’m guessing that it fell In and I would like to know what would happen if it did. Side note turning on the Xbox went well so it’s not on the fan it would be deeper.

:)

Caleb Harvey, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Caleb, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

If a small piece of Lego falls on top of your Xbox Series X, it most likely won't cause any damage. The Xbox Series X has an internal cooling system that is designed to prevent foreign objects from entering the inside of the console. However, it is possible that the Lego piece could block airflow or cause a short circuit.

If the Lego piece is blocking airflow, the Xbox X Series could overheat and shut down. If the Lego piece causes a short circuit, it could damage the console hardware.

In your case, since the Xbox Series X powers up fine, it is likely that the Lego piece did not cause any damage. However, it is possible that the Lego piece is blocking airflow or causing a noise. If you notice any problems with the Xbox X Series, such as it frequently turns off or makes a lot of noise, it is possible that the Lego piece is causing the problem.

To check if the Lego piece is causing a problem, you can try to open the Xbox Series X. However, this may void the console's warranty, so it is important to be careful. If you decide to open the console, be sure to follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging it.

If you open the console and find the Lego piece, you can try to remove it carefully. If you are unable to remove it, you can take the console to a repair center to have it removed for you.

Best regards Oskayra
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

If it was blocking a fan you'd hear it.

Plastic is an extremely poor conductor of electricity, so it won't cause a short circuit.
  4. a Fi1thy Casual Win User

Final Fantasy **** all but confirmed for Xbox 360

Why stop at X? Gives us VII as well!

But seriously, X is one of my top five fav FF's, so if this happened it would be awesome. Just don't bundle it with that piece of crap called X-2. Let that game continue to fall into obscurity, please.
  5. Knight0fs Win User

If Halo5 was on PS4 would u still buy a XB1?

Probably not, the halo series is a far cry from what it used to be. I think Titan fall will be the top selling game for xbox 1.
  6. Zach Roth Win User

(Spoiler) Templars

The problem is that they have moved from the core of the story to the "what if" scenario and this is when stories fall apart. Signs was a good flick, for example, until the last 20 minutes when humanity started to fight back with "water" to kill the aliens.
    Cheesy.

The series is at a crossroads and the Desmond piece of the story is disappointing. The historical fiction pieces are still top notch. Just like Prince of Persia became AC, AC will hopefully become something new and exciting as well.
Thema:

1. What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X? - Similar Threads - happens small lego

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  5. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  6. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  7. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  8. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  9. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  10. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]