What happened to Xbox LIVE silver?

Discus and support What happened to Xbox LIVE silver? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My question is exactly that: What happened to Xbox LIVE Silver? Does it still exist? I'd like to know. 58dba612-b346-4df8-9d62-180aca8bd24b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skuloiet, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Skuloiet
    Skuloiet Guest

My question is exactly that: What happened to Xbox LIVE Silver? Does it still exist? I'd like to know.

:)

Skuloiet, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Kemet nubia
    Kemet nubia Guest
    What happened to Xbox live support?

What happened to xbox live support? only a few months ago i could chat with a representative if i had any problems with my xbox live account but now thats gone, have they replaced it with any other support like a
    contact number?
    I don't do emails as it takes so long for anyone to get back to you. Been able to contact someone from microsoft about any issues was partly what made me stick with xbox, I felt
    that the customer service was second to none, now if I have any money disputes or problems contacting microsoft has been made harder and I do not trust any company I purchase hardware or software from if i can't resolve any problems I have. I have already
    removed my bank details from microsoft and will be purchasing vouchers from my local games store and as for games i will not be downloading from the market place also DLC for games will be exempt. The only reason for vouchers will be for xbox live. If xbox
    has removed this feature ( as I am sure they have) then it was a huge mistake on their part.
    How do we contact microsoft now and what happened to customer support chat?

Kemet nubia, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    What happened to Xbox live support?

Rather amusingly this sums up the XBox ONE experience for so many people.

Something happened that they didn't quite fully grasp because it was new (like party chat for the ONE) and instead of apply logic or thought to it they ran here and complained that "Microsoft are a bunch of stoopidheads".

Don't worry OP.

There are very few people here who have not done exactly the same thing as you.

Azrael008uk, Jan 28, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

It does kinda but not as silver

It is now called xbox free account

It just means you don't have gold

ngocphi, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: