What happened to the three month prepaid card I used last month?

Discus and support What happened to the three month prepaid card I used last month? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just over a month ago my Live account for the year ended. Rather than buying another years worth immediately, I used a three month membership card that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Malcolypse, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Malcolypse
    Malcolypse Guest

Just over a month ago my Live account for the year ended. Rather than buying another years worth immediately, I used a three month membership card that a friend had given me as a gift. Just now when I tried to log on, the system is telling me that my membership
    is suspended until I pay for it. I need to know how to get this fixed pronto. If two of the three months of prepaid service are going to be taken from me, I'll just switch systems.

:)

Malcolypse, Nov 12, 2016
  2. rhi the bave
    rhi the bave Guest
    REMOVING CREDIT CARD

"technically my subscription isnt tied to my card, as it was a prepaid 12 month card.... yet it still tells me i cant remove my card... is this because i added the prepaid card before my month paid with my debit card was finished? so it has effectivley latched
    my card onto the prepaid time as well?"

YES this is exactly what happened.

rhi the bave, Nov 12, 2016
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Doesn't trust banks or credit card companies. Tries to use their pre-paid cards.

I fear for this person's future when they try to buy a house with no credit. Maybe they are rich and will just buy it out right with their mattress money.

As for a solution to your problem, use your prepaid card from a company you don't trust to buy a 12-month or 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the store.

IndieRock, Nov 12, 2016
  4. rhi the bave Win User

REMOVING CREDIT CARD

"technically my subscription isnt tied to my card, as it was a prepaid 12 month card.... yet it still tells me i cant remove my card... is this because i added the prepaid card before my month paid with my debit card was finished? so it has effectivley latched
    my card onto the prepaid time as well?"

YES this is exactly what happened.
  5. Maxamillioo Win User

Xbox Live Suspended due to past due payment---Doesnt make Sense

And yes, the prepaid card is 12M. (IT EVEN SAYS THAT TOO) and it was redemmed not even three months ago, probably less.
  6. BikerBob1958 Win User

Can't Use Prepaid Xbox Live Code

Attempting to use a prepaid xbox live gold 12 months card to renew my subscription but it wont let me. What options do I have?

My account let me use the prepaid card.
  7. SpyShadow Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

What happen to the three month option??

Are you referring to a LIVE promo (deal) or just purchasing regular LIVE time through the console?
Thema:

1. What happened to the three month prepaid card I used last month? - Similar Threads - happened three month

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  5. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  6. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  7. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  8. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  9. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  10. My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...: My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it...