What happened to the new UI sounds?

Discus and support What happened to the new UI sounds? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can anybody tell me what happened to the new UI sounds. I had them for like 1 day a few months back but can't seem to figure out where they went. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MagnumBlunts, Jun 28, 2019.

1. What happened to the new UI sounds?

Can anybody tell me what happened to the new UI sounds. I had them for like 1 day a few months back but can't seem to figure out where they went. I didn't undo the update and I can't find an option for them. I actually really liked them so I was just wondering

submitted by /u/MagnumBlunts
    [link] [comments]

/u/MagnumBlunts, Jun 28, 2019
  2. DocHolliday 7 Win User

When do you feel next X1 UI update is coming/what do you want to see?

A new UI. hehe

...and one that doesn't keep resetting my sound settings.
  3. Noble 29 Win User

*NEW* Halo 4 Clip- CTF on Exile

Notice the new style of the medals. They look great! The new UI for the DMR is awesome as well (shows the range of the target being aimed at). And I'm liking the new sounds of the Scorpion and Gauss Hog as well. They sound really powerful.
  4. Dangerboy4020 Win User

Xbox One - User Design Flaws

Sounds like you have a console that needs repair as I have non of the technical issues you describe. As far as the UI goes, if you can't navigate the new one, I'm not sure what they can do to make it any simpler.
  5. EnderBeef192 Win User

Minecraft launcher xbox login ui change?

No, what im asking is that why do i have the old ui instead of the new ui after i fully resetted my computer and why the new ui only appears on the xbox, xbox console companion and minecraft (from the in-game sign in button)
  6. Whazzle Win User

Screen goes dim while watching tv

Same issue for me. Been happening ever since I got the new UI update. Extremely annoying.
Thema:

What happened to the new UI sounds?

1. What happened to the new UI sounds? - Similar Threads - happened sounds

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  5. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  6. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  7. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  8. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  9. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  10. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]