What happened to the ESPN Achievemnt for today??

Discus and support What happened to the ESPN Achievemnt for today?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It was there and counting down still a few hours ago but now it's nowhere to be seen. It's not like it's worth any points or anything but still I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dwoop33, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

It was there and counting down still a few hours ago but now it's nowhere to be seen. It's not like it's worth any points or anything but still I thought I could use the app to watch a second game and even that is missing from this "Next Gen" app...what
    a pos app now. Taking a step backwards from the 360 seems to be an ongoing trend lately....just plain dumb

:)

Dwoop33, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Beyonson21
    Beyonson21 Guest
    Achievement vs gamerscore?

Ok, so do you have to re earn achievemnts for them to show on your gamerscore on xbox live? I earned achievemnts offline and they haven't shown up on my xbox live gamerscore thingy? What should I do?

Beyonson21, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Looking for players to help everyone get all Achievements

i help for obtain achievemnts xD

oOo Marina oOo, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

It either you not complete second game on time or it a glitch on the callanege itself.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

It either you not complete second game on time or it a glitch on the callanege itself.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

What happened on Xbox today?

Despite the current service alert, I am having no issues.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Yeah, it didn't take long at all and I have to applaud MS for that. Didn't even last all day, and that's a good thing. :)
  8. smileskybird Win User

APRIL FOOLS.... that's what happened. I knew Lizard would pull this kind of stuff off. I haven't had any problems this month. Maybe I was asleep when it happened. In any case, Microsoft is tougher than Lizard so hehee it's normal like it should be.
  9. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Yeah got on about a hour ago been down all day on my only day off of the week
Thema:

1. What happened to the ESPN Achievemnt for today?? - Similar Threads - happened ESPN Achievemnt

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  6. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  7. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  8. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  9. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  10. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0