What happened to my Xbox MyVip Gems?

Discus and support What happened to my Xbox MyVip Gems? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I had over 500 Xbox MyVip Gems and i dont know where they are now or what happened with them but i havent got them back as Microsoft Rewards Points or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JoJoel8799, Jul 16, 2018.

1. JoJoel8799
    JoJoel8799 Guest

I had over 500 Xbox MyVip Gems and i dont know where they are now or what happened with them but i havent got them back as Microsoft Rewards Points or as Money on my Profil. And i cant see them anymore because xbox Rewards is now Microsoft Rewards and on
    Xbox Rewards was everything bought und er MyVip Gems Rewards. It said on Xbox Rewards many Times that when you cant use them to collect Rewards than you get it back as Money dir your Profil or for Rewards Points.

:)

JoJoel8799, Jul 16, 2018
  2. What happened to my previous post?

What happened to my previous post inquiring about myVIP rank? This new forum is terrible by the way.

taylorsprinkle, Jul 16, 2018
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    What happened to my xbox?

Have you tried deleting your profile on the console (JUST the profile) and then re-downloading it from Live as suggested?

IceStorm III, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you didn't use the gems before the deadline, they would be added as points to your Microsoft Rewards account. That was supposed to happen by the end of June, but there was a system issue so it should happen by the end of July.

Smwutches, Jul 16, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Abyssoz,

For any questions about your Microsoft Rewards account after the transition, please contact Microsoft Support via the link in the transition FAQ:

Where do I go to get help, more information, or to give feedback?

· If you have feedback about Microsoft Rewards, please send us an email at L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

· If you need any help with your account after it transitions to a Microsoft Rewards account, contact us.

· For additional information about the transition and your Xbox Live Rewards account, you can reach out to us on our dedicated Xbox Live Rewards support
    forum
    or on Twitter @XboxLiveRewards.

· For more information about the Microsoft Rewards program, click here.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: