What happened to my COD points??

Discus and support What happened to my COD points?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My COD PIONTS are gone , i paid an ernd them 2300 coins now theres only 1200 coins , i think its messed up that you people make a mistake an i a grown... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anthony bonilla1, Nov 4, 2023.

1. What happened to my COD points??

My COD PIONTS are gone , i paid an ernd them 2300 coins now theres only 1200 coins , i think its messed up that you people make a mistake an i a grown man 49 an more like me have to take a hit like this , all i know is i paid and ernd mine so i w

Would like my 1100 coins back!

:)

anthony bonilla1, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Anthony B, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

Sir, my sincere apologies for the problem that is occurring with you. I am a community player, therefore I do not belong to Xbox, I only work as an Independent Advisor and my mission is to help people.

So, I would like you to go to this website and verify that your order has been marked as completed or if your coin purchase appears here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If your purchase is marked as completed (Successfully), I suggest you follow these steps that I am going to recommend with the intention of helping you solve this problem.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it turns off completely.
    2. Unplug the console power cord from the console and electrical outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try deleting and re-adding your profile in the console.

In case you need it, here we explain how to remove and add it again:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one

If none of this works, I would recommend contacting Support directly, as they are the ones who can help you with this problem directly.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let me know if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

What happen to my points.

4. Smwutches Win User

WHAT HAPPEN TO MY POINT??????

That is for the Microsoft Rewards program which is separate from the Xbox Rewards program. You would need to contact their customer support for assistance. You can find their contact on their redemption page.
  5. thejohnkmaster Win User

WHAT HAPPEN TO MY POINT??????

I WAS SO CLOSE OF GETTING THE STUFF I WANT IT TILL MY POINT DISAPPEAR
  6. Darth Arbys Win User

Anyone notice...

What else is new....every CoD game will be laggy at some point or another, it's something that just happens
Thema:

1. What happened to my COD points?? - Similar Threads - happened COD points

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  5. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  6. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  7. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  8. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  9. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  10. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]