What happened to everyone!?

Discus and support What happened to everyone!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; they're probably gaming having fun...alot of fun things im doing right now. I would say check out my twitch but they think im underage and don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Upinya Slayin, Apr 25, 2014.

  1. What happened to everyone!?


    they're probably gaming having fun...alot of fun things im doing right now. I would say check out my twitch but they think im underage and don't have any idea why the troubleshooting doesnt resolve this.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 27, 2014
    #31
  2. Rippen is on my friends list, he has his opinions which may be a bit different to mine sometimes but who wants everyone to be the same? Respect isn't too much to ask for, he's a good guy.

    GG, I've been playing FFx Remaster and not stalking forums
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Apr 27, 2014
    #32
  3. too bad for Rippen, me and him got along so well I thought...
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 27, 2014
    #33
  4. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest

    What happened to everyone!?

    Nope...I'm still here. So I guess I'm the only "troll" left?
     
    Wiggs, Apr 27, 2014
    #34
  5. a perma ban is pretty extreme. He must have really exploded at the trolls. Seems wiser to just walk away from them.
     
    BizarroMantis, Apr 27, 2014
    #35
  6. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    In defense of this "troll"....it's just as aggravating to "discuss" gaming with some of the fanboys.
     
    Wiggs, Apr 27, 2014
    #36
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    tbh these mods on here are a joke sometimes. some dont even read the rules. rippen once told me he got banned for no reason im the same i got banned when a troll took made fun out of my kids i didn nothing i just reported him next thing i new his comments
    were deleted and i was banned for 2 weeks.



    Mod Edited
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 27, 2014
    #37
  8. What happened to everyone!?

    Never anger the mods!!! LOL
     
    StudBllJckHammr, Apr 27, 2014
    #38
  9. I don't get angry unless I am looking at Trials Fusion What happened to everyone!? :)

    [quote user="DuFFuL"]Oh the things I could say right now. Better not, could offend someone.[/quote]

    I'm not lying, I cried with laughter at that after reading my post above it lmao!! Guess I walked into that one What happened to everyone!? :p

    As for the mod comments, I personally take no offense to any sort of negative feedback and a lot of you know that you can approach me without caution and tell me it straight. That being said, it is probably better done in PM so If anyone has concerns, please
    take it there.

    On the topic of Rippen, he is a good guy and I plan on having a few games with him sometime soon. His ghost in trials is insane! I like him. It's sad to see him gone but the discussion of his suspension should really be kept from the boards as its not fair
    to him to have this out in public so lets draw that one short.

    As for forum traffic, I am glad I am not the only one to notice how quiet its become. I hope that changes soon though because this place could do with a bit more life. I notice its quiet around now and late at night (on my scones and crumpets time zone).
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
    #39
  10. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    scones and crumpets pmsl good old british yay mark lol. i love home made scones and crumpets yuk
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 27, 2014
    #40
  11. Lmao! To be honest I aint a fan of scones myself but to be British I guess its a fate we share together eh buddy? What happened to everyone!? :D
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. Mark Sherwood Win User

    What happened to everyone!?

    I don't get angry unless I am looking at Trials Fusion :)

    [quote user="DuFFuL"]Oh the things I could say right now. Better not, could offend someone.[/quote]

    I'm not lying, I cried with laughter at that after reading my post above it lmao!! Guess I walked into that one :p

    As for the mod comments, I personally take no offense to any sort of negative feedback and a lot of you know that you can approach me without caution and tell me it straight. That being said, it is probably better done in PM so If anyone has concerns, please
    take it there.

    On the topic of Rippen, he is a good guy and I plan on having a few games with him sometime soon. His ghost in trials is insane! I like him. It's sad to see him gone but the discussion of his suspension should really be kept from the boards as its not fair
    to him to have this out in public so lets draw that one short.

    As for forum traffic, I am glad I am not the only one to notice how quiet its become. I hope that changes soon though because this place could do with a bit more life. I notice its quiet around now and late at night (on my scones and crumpets time zone).
  13. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    What happened to everyone!?

    I've been busy finishing school work and playing games.
  14. DuFFuL Win User

    What happened to everyone!?

    Well there do seem to be a lot of forum police on here!
  15. DuFFuL Win User

    What happened to everyone!?

    I must say though, the forums seem especially quiet of late. I remember before that the threads and posts were coming so fast it was hard to keep up. Now it seems as though even the trolls have lost interest.
  16. DuFFuL Win User

    What happened to everyone!?

    Oh the things I could say right now. Better not, could offend someone.
Thema:

What happened to everyone!?

Loading...
  1. What happened to everyone!? - Similar Threads - happened everyone

  2. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  3. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  4. Any updates happened to the full library?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console...
  5. What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?

    in XboX Insiders
    What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?: I realise it is not the same as the real thing - but why for example can I play Space Marine 2(a game which does not have native HDR) on a PS5 pro or a PC and force "HDR" at system level? On PC...
  6. Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?: When I launch a game on my Xbox with hdr on it freezes my screen and I have to restart the Xbox for it to fix it and it doesn’t do it on my other consoles submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863...
  7. Would anyone happen to know how to do this

    in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone happen to know how to do this: I was scrolling online the other day and I found that the highlight color for the Xbox guide on game activity tab/section was highlighted for them but it‘s not highlight not for me, would anyone...
  8. Any idea why this happens when I start games

    in XboX Insiders
    Any idea why this happens when I start games: I have a picture but it won’t let me attach it. the cursor from microsoft edge shows up on my screen when I launch games, it goes away once I clear cache. I don’t have a mouse plugged in and it...
  9. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  10. What is happening with Play History Feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is happening with Play History Feature?: Few hours ago, Play History came back and nothing really changed. I assumed some bugs were fix i dont know but today, it just disappears on my home page again. I refresh my home screen, restarted...