What happened to everyone!?

Discus and support What happened to everyone!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Promoting the drinking of tea may get you reported. Apparently everything else does bizarro!!! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Upinya Slayin, Apr 25, 2014.

  1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    What happened to everyone!?


    Promoting the drinking of tea may get you reported. Apparently everything else does bizarro!!!
     
    DuFFuL, Apr 25, 2014
    #16
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    You guys are the sum of this gaming world. LOL
     
    ZTROOPER16, Apr 25, 2014
    #17
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    25cm of heavy wet snow coming tonight....... better not knock out the power......

    -

    "No power and no X1 makes a dull boy..........."
     
    kingvas78, Apr 25, 2014
    #18
  4. What happened to everyone!?

    So rather than sit around checking the forums hour after hour, I decided to give Xbox Fitness a try. It's really good, but not as good as the Your Health and Fitness Evolved games on the Xbox 360 (although having it read your heart-rate is a nice touch),
    and naturally, it nearly killed me... I did 1 half-hour workout with Jillian and her martial arts session. I nearly twisted my leg the wrong way trying to do the requisite kicks. However, I could definitely feel the burn and will try it again later, but more
    carefully. Also, I never actually finished the session (couldn't make it past the last 9 minutes), but it's longer than any other session I've done previously, so baby-steps, I guess. Still, it was nice that I got 2 achievements out of it worth 100 gamerscore.
    What happened to everyone!? :)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 25, 2014
    #19
  5. Sorry but Fitness was EVIL! I have tried it once and not put it on again since. Those trainers really put you to your knees!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
    #20
  6. I was on my knees at least 3x during that one session mentioned above (and not just to start doing push-ups either).
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 27, 2014
    #21
  7. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Oh the things I could say right now. Better not, could offend someone.
     
    DuFFuL, Apr 27, 2014
    #22
  8. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    What happened to everyone!?

    I must say though, the forums seem especially quiet of late. I remember before that the threads and posts were coming so fast it was hard to keep up. Now it seems as though even the trolls have lost interest.
     
    DuFFuL, Apr 27, 2014
    #23
  9. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Well there do seem to be a lot of forum police on here!
     
    DuFFuL, Apr 27, 2014
    #24
  10. What happened to everyone!? ;)

    I must say though, that I've actually liked the forums a lot better over the past week or so - there's been a lot more positive discussion instead of bickering and arguing over things that aren't as important (comparison threads for example). Still, I miss
    Rippenharra - he told me that he's perma-banned from the forums. What happened to everyone!? :(
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 27, 2014
    #25
  11. NachtAlder
    NachtAlder Guest
    Why he get banned? He seemed alright.
     
    NachtAlder, Apr 27, 2014
    #26
  12. I've been busy finishing school work and playing games.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Apr 27, 2014
    #27
  13. What happened to everyone!?

    From my understanding, simply put, the trolls got to him. They said some things, so he said some things, and they all supposedly got banned as a result.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 27, 2014
    #28
  14. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    That sucks, I liked Rippenharra.
     
    brandiesel1, Apr 27, 2014
    #29
  15. I haven't been around for the past 10 days, was on a break from work and try to stay away from computers as much as possible, apart from my Xbox of course. Will be posting a lot more again now though.
     
    DigitalAssassin, Apr 27, 2014
    #30
Thema:

What happened to everyone!?

Loading...
  1. What happened to everyone!? - Similar Threads - happened everyone

  2. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  3. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  4. Any updates happened to the full library?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console...
  5. What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?

    in XboX Insiders
    What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?: I realise it is not the same as the real thing - but why for example can I play Space Marine 2(a game which does not have native HDR) on a PS5 pro or a PC and force "HDR" at system level? On PC...
  6. Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?: When I launch a game on my Xbox with hdr on it freezes my screen and I have to restart the Xbox for it to fix it and it doesn’t do it on my other consoles submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863...
  7. Would anyone happen to know how to do this

    in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone happen to know how to do this: I was scrolling online the other day and I found that the highlight color for the Xbox guide on game activity tab/section was highlighted for them but it‘s not highlight not for me, would anyone...
  8. Any idea why this happens when I start games

    in XboX Insiders
    Any idea why this happens when I start games: I have a picture but it won’t let me attach it. the cursor from microsoft edge shows up on my screen when I launch games, it goes away once I clear cache. I don’t have a mouse plugged in and it...
  9. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  10. What is happening with Play History Feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is happening with Play History Feature?: Few hours ago, Play History came back and nothing really changed. I assumed some bugs were fix i dont know but today, it just disappears on my home page again. I refresh my home screen, restarted...