what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

Discus and support what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by good good1, Dec 12, 2023.

1. good good1
    good good1 Guest

i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help

XBOXwhat happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out :(mod removed)

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

good good1, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

You would need to go to the enforcement site HERE for info on your suspension/ban & to file for a case review if eligible.

That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.They do not use the forums & support can not help with enforcement matters.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

No one robbed you.It's in the Terms & conditions you agreed to when you started your account.

You agreed that you would forfeit any digital content,remaining subscriptions etc. if your account gets banned due to you violating the rules.
  4. good good1 Win User

this was in feb 6 of 2023 they made a new enforcment since then
  5. good good1 Win User

can i get my money back from my games
  6. Daft Badger Win User

If you appealed the ban in Feb & the decision was upheld then that's it,there is nothing else you can do.
Thema:

1. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out - Similar Threads - happen was school

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  5. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  6. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  7. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  8. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  9. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  10. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]