What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?

Discus and support What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well I have 3 months of gamepass and 3 months of xbox libe gold, but I dont gamepass ultimate, if I bouy gamepass ultimate for 3 moths will They merge... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ravary212, Dec 4, 2019.

1. ravary212
    ravary212 Guest

What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?

Well I have 3 months of gamepass and 3 months of xbox libe gold, but I dont gamepass ultimate, if I bouy gamepass ultimate for 3 moths will They merge and I would get 6 months of gold and gamepass and 3 months of ultimate on pc, or what?

:)

ravary212, Dec 4, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

It depends, if you also want to have game pass for pc I would cancel gold and xbox game pass and subscribe to ultimate. But, if you don't want to play on pc, I'd stick with yearly gold and monthly xbox game pass.
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

and as far as i know, if you buy more gold or gamepass before you switch to ultimate, you get more ultimate at the end.

so all will be switched to ultimate.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The game pass and gold you have now will be converted into Ultimate since Ultimate includes those. You would actually receive 9 months of Ultimate since you have 3 months of each.
  5. Kev7420 Win User

you would get 9 months of ultimate
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

1. What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc? - Similar Threads - happen game pass

2. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  3. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  4. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  5. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  6. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  7. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  8. What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?: What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left? I have bought a year and got a 1-month prepaid code as a gift for Ultimate so can I add it? If it gets...
  9. if i buy xbox game pass core with an exisiting xbox game pass subscribtion what will happen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy xbox game pass core with an exisiting xbox game pass subscribtion what will happen: so i have a xbox game pass for console subscription and i was just about to purchase xbox game pass core but i got confused of what will happen if i have 2 active subscribictions at once...
  10. What happen if I resubscribe to Game Pass Ultimate after it is cancelled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happen if I resubscribe to Game Pass Ultimate after it is cancelled?: Hi! Due to relocation I won't have access to xbox for a month, and I don't want to pay for the month since I won't be using Game Pass at all. If I cancel it and resubscribe later when I have...