What guideline did I break to get com banned?

Discus and support What guideline did I break to get com banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Some British guy in game chat was making fun of the US and constantly saying stuff about school shootings but didn’t send a message. I report him and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by �Im bad at games�, Aug 12, 2023.

1. What guideline did I break to get com banned?

Some British guy in game chat was making fun of the US and constantly saying stuff about school shootings but didn’t send a message. I report him and nothing happens. I send Lizzys in a box and get a four day communication ban. What guideline did I break and how come he’s not affected at all?

:)

�Im bad at games�, Aug 12, 2023
  2. 💠Im bad at games Win User

What guideline did I break?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

It's much easier for the system to pick up comments made in a message to ones made purely with voice comms. Voice comms would need more human interaction. Just because nothing has happened to this other user yet, does not mean they won't be suspended also.

There really is no need to reply to any offensive comments over Xbox Live. That's what the block and report buttons are for.
  4. Etag_Mixer Win User

My opinion can’t be shared on a discussion site

Did your post contain banned language? or was it abusive?

Usually this sort of thing happens if your post breaks the forum guidelines, which are there to keep the conversations as positive and constructive as possible
  5. SinsOfAzzazell Win User

I got a full ban on my microsoft profile for what i have no idea just that i violated community standards but Microsoft is telling me nothing about how i broke community standards?

I have and ive done nothing since then to warrant a full ban. i got a com ban at the end of november but it ended on the 24th of november and i havent done anything to break code of conduct since then and microsoft isnt showing me anything as to how i broke code of conduct if somehow i did and i was trolled by a scam and responded and responded pretty badly but like i didnt break code of conduct by responding in a negative way cause i didnt cuss at said person but i told them to stay away from me and i reported them. and not to mention my dad got a recent full ban for a microsoft profile pic that microsoft themselves gave him the reason was the same as mine but it had the added information unlike mine where it said your xbox profile pic doesnt fit xbox code of conduct but yet microsoft literally gave it to him years ago. like i cant even i have done nothing to warrant a ban and im getting banned if i had done something they could show me what exactly i did to break code of conduct like they have my previous com bans.
  6. VargBjorn Win User

Enforcement Act

I went to the bathroom for 10 min he helped on GTA so I didn't get kicked he wasn't supposed to message anyone and I haven't been COM ban in a year because I don't break the rules anymore
Thema:

1. What guideline did I break to get com banned? - Similar Threads - guideline did break

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Xbox current rules and guidelines

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox current rules and guidelines: I am writing to express my deep disappointment and frustration regarding a recent communication suspension I received on the Xbox platform. It is disheartening to see the limitations placed on...
  6. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  7. How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines

in XBoX on Windows
    How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines: Hello, I have a question. The Java version of Minecraft does not allow the sale of mods or maps. However, there are people who distribute mods by making them available for download only to...
  8. Profile picture guidelines? Plus what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture guidelines? Plus what should I do?: So I've tried 3 separate times to change my profile picture on the Xbox app. It's a picture of my avater in vrchat. I've read the Xbox guidelines and looked at all my pictures of this avater to...
  9. How does this message “violate community guidelines”

in XBoX Accessibility
    How does this message “violate community guidelines”: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and someone messaged me after a game calling me and my time terrible. I responded, word for word, “I almost aced in a 1v5 it wasn’t me ”. They then reported my...
  10. Minecraft Usage Guidelines page is not accessible to me

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Usage Guidelines page is not accessible to me: Title. Blank page There is no Internet problem, please do not suggest me connect to another WiFi or switch to mobile data [img] d1aff3a0-6e60-494e-ab89-54f03f10c600