What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

Discus and support What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toby Gjertsen, Jun 19, 2024.

1. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet drops off the xbox app shuts my game down and I lose all my mission progress. What on earth makes Microsoft think this is okay? And how can I prevent this from happening?

:)

Toby Gjertsen, Jun 19, 2024
  2. Eggnogga Win User

We pay for gold right?

EA owns their own servers and therefore have the right to shut them down... provided they give the public 30 days notice. It sucks, and I don't like it... but it is what it is.
  3. Elohmn Win User

Xbox One Will Not Function Without Kinect Attached

[quote user="SpeckledEagle"]

"Don't worry man. Give more money to Microsoft. Give them as much money as Microsoft will allow. Give it to them right now. Everything they make is awesome."

If Microsoft was Big Brother, you'd be employee of the month at the Ministry of Truth.

[/quote]I will. I'm already arranging my Pre-Order for Midnight Launch. Down with the man!!!

Here-

Microsoft, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!

I have lots of it...
  4. StefanDorman Win User

CANT EXIT GAME TO DESKTOP

That's WHAT I do but give me option to shut controller off or the box , so I have to shut down and restart
  5. ErraticFox-7504C081- Win User

y cant i do this

If I am right, yes they did shut them down. My friend was an EA Moderator for that game.
  6. Malacath Win User

Crackle

What country are you in?

It has been shut down in the UK and just gives that error message.
Thema:

What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

1. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games - Similar Threads - Microsoft right shut

2. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  3. Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...: Soooo, my situation is like this, I have more than one e-mails, one is used for private things and the other is like miscellaneous (games included). On private one, I have Windows 11 and use it on...
  4. my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...: I have played "Cue Billiard Club" pool game for years. Suddenly it doesn't play and move smoothly anymore. I have windows 10 Home. Acer Aspire computer. What could be the problem? I uninstalled...
  5. How do you enable Digital Rights Management on microsoft Edge in Xbox 1?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you enable Digital Rights Management on microsoft Edge in Xbox 1?: There was a question on here answered in Jan 2023, but when I go into settings on edge (Xbox 1) it does not have an option for “advanced settings” and when I search DRM, nothing comes up...
  6. Will Microsoft ever do the right thing and change the gamer tag character limit back to 15?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will Microsoft ever do the right thing and change the gamer tag character limit back to 15?: See the title. It really bothers me that this change was made. I can never go back to most of my old GTs. It’s really really dumb. 5d2ddf6d-f466-4068-a6a5-b998c2e54d95
  7. Microsoft gave away my gamer tag. Is it right that they threaten me when I asked for it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft gave away my gamer tag. Is it right that they threaten me when I asked for it back?: I am an xbox gamer since Year 1. On all consoles. My gamer tag was S######R (hidden for fear of reprisal) I was in top 10 for a few online games on the earlier consoles. I had to downgrade my gold...
  8. Can someone please send me the right email to contact Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please send me the right email to contact Microsoft: I purchased an xbox with a 3 month game pass but did not receive it. I was told that i must email Microsoft with my seriel number in order for them to email me the 3month game pass code. Can...
  9. "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about...: I am trying to purchase a design lab controller. I have no spaces in my name, I tried changing my password and using incognito mode and another browser. I waited for a few hours and tried again...
  10. Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft...: Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about Last Name. Update your profile and login again) I am trying to...