What games should I get for my Xbox One?

Discus and support What games should I get for my Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ryse son of Rome or any of the Lego games. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thedrummer1000, Apr 27, 2014.

  1. What games should I get for my Xbox One?


    Ryse son of Rome or any of the Lego games.
     
    DRAGON 40 LEE, Apr 28, 2014
    #16
  2. Battlefield 4 looks good... I might get that.
     
    thedrummer1000, Apr 28, 2014
    #17
  3. Also, it's not that I don't like multiplayer games, but I like some story in the mix.
     
    thedrummer1000, Apr 28, 2014
    #18
  4. What games should I get for my Xbox One?

    I did enjoy Battlefield 4's single player experience...you can't go wrong really with BF4...I just played some air superiority earlier this evening and its getting less buggy to fly your 12 helicopters in and start an air war. Getting to be alot more fun
    to play.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 28, 2014
    #19
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    The games I've enjoyed or still enjoying.

    Forza 5

    Zoo Tycoon

    Ryse: Son of Rome

    Peggle 2

    Dead Rising 3

    Tomb Raider

    Thief

    Kinect Sport Rivals

    Trials Fusion
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 28, 2014
    #20
  6. Then if its just story you are after, I would still recommend Tomb Raider. It's just fantastic. Of course you cant go wrong with that LEGO suggestion on page one either What games should I get for my Xbox One? :D
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 28, 2014
    #21
  7. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest
    You should really give Ryse a try. Even though the game is super short you just can't beat those graphics.
     
    An Xbox Dude, Apr 30, 2014
    #22
  8. Slayer3138
    Slayer3138 Guest

    What games should I get for my Xbox One?

    I'm playing a lot of Dead rising 3 right now. It has single player that is a lot of fun.
     
    Slayer3138, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. Slayer3138 Win User

    What games should I get for my Xbox One?

    I'm playing a lot of Dead rising 3 right now. It has single player that is a lot of fun.
  10. An Xbox Dude Win User

    What games should I get for my Xbox One?

    You should really give Ryse a try. Even though the game is super short you just can't beat those graphics.
  11. THE PRIS0NER Win User

    What games should I get for my Xbox One?

    Dead Rising 3 is still my favourite next gen game for ONE or PS4. If you're looking for a friend for CO-OP add me.

    This game gets so fun as you 'rank up'. It's a little hard to get into at first because you feel like you are constantly on the run… but once you get some skills and make some combo weapons you'll be hooked.
  12. Soaked1nBleach Win User

    What games should I get for my Xbox One?

    I agree with Azrael008uk, Ryse: Son of Rome was a extremely fun game for me. I heard all the complaints about the game being just hack and slash and such. I hesitated on buying but found it for a decent deal and decided to give it a shot and I was pleasantly
    surprised.

    I played through the single player campaign recently and although it wasn't the greatest story, I still enjoyed it. I haven't tried much of the multiplayer yet, but it seems like it might be something I can get into as well.
  13. Fear2Eternity Win User

    What games should I get for my Xbox One?

    Battlefield 4 is ok. It's fun to see 64 players on a console, and the patch fixed a lot of crash bugs. Don't buy it for the campaign though. Watch dogs is coming out soon also.
Thema:

What games should I get for my Xbox One?

Loading...
  1. What games should I get for my Xbox One? - Similar Threads - games should

  2. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  3. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  4. Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us

    in XboX Insiders
    Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us: The rivalry between Xbox and PlayStation has gone on for too long. While competition can be healthy, the toxic console war between communities only creates negativity. Gaming should be about fun,...
  5. Xbox Pre-order Payment Failed but Game is Pre-Downloading – What Should I Do?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Pre-order Payment Failed but Game is Pre-Downloading – What Should I Do?: I pre-ordered Black Myth: Wukong for Xbox a while ago, and the game is currently pre-downloading on my console. However, when I checked my order status, it says "Pre-order: Payment failed" and...
  6. i am unable to access mordern warfare 2, 3 on xbox game pass pc what should i do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am unable to access mordern warfare 2, 3 on xbox game pass pc what should i do?: i took an xbox game pass pc subscription and downloaded call of duty black ops 6, mordern wafare 2 and mordern warfare 3, i am able to play black ops 6 but it is showing that "error unable to...
  7. My game won’t update, what should I do?

    in XboX Insiders
    My game won’t update, what should I do?: I have an Xbox One and I’m trying to update my game and it keeps stopping half way and it says “installation stopped.” Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it, I’m bad with this kind of...
  8. I think they should add Marvel Rivals to Cloud Gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    I think they should add Marvel Rivals to Cloud Gaming: Ive been killing to play Marvel Rivals since it came out But since i have a xbox one i cant play it. submitted by /u/BigDaddyDanielThicc [link] [comments]
  9. I bought tom clanceys rainbow six siege but it says I have to get game pass. What should I do

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought tom clanceys rainbow six siege but it says I have to get game pass. What should I do: I bought tom clanceys rainbow six siege but it says I have to get game pass to play. What should I do and or could I get my money back to my Xbox? 958b4197-5297-4815-af0d-4f9e4cb59cf1
  10. hi i have 3 months of pc game pass activated should i buy game pass ultimate

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have 3 months of pc game pass activated should i buy game pass ultimate: hi i have 3 months of pc game pass activated should i buy game pass ultimate and if i buy it ho much time ould i have left instead of three months 112eba7a-7349-4b6b-bdeb-6e394ad4ab19