What games are touch screen compatible for Xbox game pass mobile

Discus and support What games are touch screen compatible for Xbox game pass mobile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know how many games are touch screen compatible on the Xbox game pass app (Beta),to play on phone? f64dbc03-c6d4-458c-92f0-6e0c7b87b9c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dobber48, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Dobber48
    Dobber48 Guest

I would like to know how many games are touch screen compatible on the Xbox game pass app (Beta),to play on phone?

:)

Dobber48, Dec 5, 2021
  2. AUSTIN PWER Win User

3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Dobber48, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You can see the full list on this link then click on "Touch controls": https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games

[​IMG]
  4. Tristen Onofry Win User

Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

It should be because we know that Xbox consoles have a way to stream the games from the same servers as the mobile apps which support touch screen controls. The Xbox remote play could switch the control inputs by sending a message to the server through the Xbox console when you connect with the Xbox app on your mobile device or the game pass app for PC at least. This would allow touch screens to be another avenue for developers to make more accessibility features for their games. Also, the TV stick is around the corner. What would be a great idea for the TV stick is to have the remote play to work with the stick to allow you to play touch screen games without a controller and have less lag when playing. Since the consoles are not able to get touch screen support for a device can you guys add the support to the remote play feature of the Xbox app for mobile devices and PCs?
  5. Obi BongxKenobi Win User

Ultimate pass, playing with friends on other devices

I believe you should be able to find a link to the Xbox ultimate game pass on your Xbox one home screen, you should not have to purchase another subscription just to have that added on. As for your son being able to play games with his friends on their
    ipads the game would have to be cross compatible for example fortnite is a game that is cross compatible for Xbox, PC, Ps4, Mobile ect. Lastly if your son purchases a game at a discounted price through the ultimate game pass which I believe you only get discounted
    prices with EA side of the pass you will be able to keep those games for the price they were sold to you as. The Xbox game pass itself allows you to have games on it for free until they will no longer be in the game pass in which if they leave the game pass
    xbox sends an automatic message to all game pass members to let you know if something is coming or going. I hope this was helpful!
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Peacock code?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., hope to help you today!

Yes, you can!

You can redeem via your Xbox console, Xbox Game Pass mobile app, or the Xbox app for Windows PC.

Xbox Game Pass mobile app

Download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile phone and check out current Perks on the profile screen.

To learn more:

https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-game-pass-mobile...

Xbox app for Windows PC

To browse current Perks on your PC, head to the Game Pass tab of your Xbox app for Windows PC.

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Thema:

1. What games are touch screen compatible for Xbox game pass mobile - Similar Threads - games are touch

2. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  3. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  4. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  5. How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...: I have tried everything that I could find in replies to similar questions but nothing is working, please help. 5cee474a-1a6f-42b7-8834-172fc716950d
  6. I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...: I've tried everything and I've looked through all of the settings in Fortnite, but I still can't get the touch controls off my screen when I'm using a controller. This makes me lag and makes the...
  7. How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...: So I’m trying to play Fortnite on an iPad Pro through Xbox cloud gaming . I’ve been able and to play the game with a wireless Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth to the iPad Pro and play...
  8. Cloud Gaming Touch Controls not Visible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Touch Controls not Visible: Hello, I’m using cloud gaming on both an iPhone 13 and and iPad Air 2. There are no issues playing on the phone. When trying to play on iPad, the on screen controls are functional but not...
  9. Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app: It is June 2023 and still too this date it has been no fix for the ghost keyboard using gamepass mobile in cloud mode. Any game that has custom characterization is pretty much unplayable, if you...
  10. Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app: Keyboard won't show when you isn't touching controls on the game pass mobile app. One customising certain characters in games the keyboard shows up for a split second then dissapears....