What Game to Purchase?

Discus and support What Game to Purchase? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Also if you haven't played Tomb Raider yet it's coming out on the 28th . I enjoyed it on the 360 and I'm thinking about picking it up on the one as well. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LowG187, Jan 15, 2014.

  1. What Game to Purchase?


    Also if you haven't played Tomb Raider yet it's coming out on the 28th . I enjoyed it on the 360 and I'm thinking about picking it up on the one as well.
     
    WalkingIrish42, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. WalkingIrish42 Win User

    What Game to Purchase?

    Also if you haven't played Tomb Raider yet it's coming out on the 28th . I enjoyed it on the 360 and I'm thinking about picking it up on the one as well.
  3. PulseCon Win User

    What Game to Purchase?

    I own AC4, Ryse, Forza 5 and Ghosts and of all these Games Ryse Looks absolutely stunning! The Kinect Voice Commands are very cool to Play with but Forza 5 is right now the Game I Play the most. AC4 is better then I expected and Looks gorgeous.

    After AC1 and some playing time with AC2 I like the Caribeen Approach which AC4 is, alot.

    And btw, Ryse is not as blend as many say it is. You are in Rome..dont expect goblins, trolls, Monsters are anything. People say it is very repetetive, well it is for me as well repetitive seeing every day the same People over and over again without any
    Aliens and the like, but no one else is complaining.

    So get the game you want but Ryse,DR3, AC4 and Forza 5 are some very cool games to get right now.

    NS
  4. Lofty Who Win User

    What Game to Purchase?

    On Xbox One I'd go for anyone of these ....

    Forza 5

    Ryse: Son of Rome

    Assassins Creed 4 ( I'm absolutely addicted to this at the moment )
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    What Game to Purchase?

    Lots of Ryse and Ac4 comments, OP, I'd get both of them tbh.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

    What Game to Purchase?

    Lego Marvel..... very entertaining
Thema:

What Game to Purchase?

Loading...
  1. What Game to Purchase? - Similar Threads - Game Purchase

  2. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  3. I cant purchase a game i refunded previously

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant purchase a game i refunded previously: I have checked my order history and the refund went through and I got my money back. I can install the game but everytime I try and open it I get a message that tells me I dont own the game so I...
  4. Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases

    in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases: Not sure if this is common, but I got an email saying I was eligible for a $100 Xbox gift card after filling something out last week. I honestly thought it was a scam, but it worked. Now I’m...
  5. Can i use a xbox game pass purchased in india for cloud gaming?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can i use a xbox game pass purchased in india for cloud gaming?: I wanted to use xbox cloud gaming but im not sure if it’ll work in india submitted by /u/Desperate-Alps-8840 [link] [comments]
  6. Receiving "Wrong Region" Error When Trying to Purchase Xbox Game Pass – All Region Settings...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving "Wrong Region" Error When Trying to Purchase Xbox Game Pass – All Region Settings...: I'm trying to purchase Xbox Game Pass, but I keep getting a "Wrong Region" error, even though all my system settings are correctly configured for Turkey. What I’ve already tried: Verified that...
  7. Games being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...: Two games totalling over $100 CAD just completely disappeared off my console, when I tried to play them, they didn't register and asked if I owned it. (I have had these games since I made the...
  8. If I purchase sea of theives and don't purchase game pass will I just own the game without...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase sea of theives and don't purchase game pass will I just own the game without...: If i purchase sea of theives and don't purchase game pass will I just own the game without getting to play it? 0a9e6a32-5240-4b42-ad87-a013be149662
  9. Pre purchased game with Microsoft points isn't showing up as owned correctly

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre purchased game with Microsoft points isn't showing up as owned correctly: Ok so I pre purchased EA Sports College Football 26 Deluxe Edition with Microsoft points weeks ago. With the game being released soon I decided to to go to upcoming games to see what time it's...
  10. I can’t get sent a parent request to approve purchase of a game pass

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get sent a parent request to approve purchase of a game pass: Trying to buy game pass. Told we need a parent to buy it but they can’t send parent a request and will need to find another way 91ce3d89-790d-4c67-86ca-8ed80dff76b7