What does XBLPET mean? o.o

Discus and support What does XBLPET mean? o.o in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="SunkNath"]Hey there Lastat I think the rules would be if your insulting others or swearing to the point others are offended by it. Don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NAACP Approved, May 1, 2014.

  1. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest

    What does XBLPET mean? o.o


    [quote user="SunkNath"]Hey there Lastat

    I think the rules would be if your insulting others or swearing to the point others are offended by it.

    Don't think everyone would know what the A stands for.

    That's my understanding What does XBLPET mean? o.o :)[/quote]

    Yea, not hardly. When I was banned for using "profane language", I used it in an old saying... "When you assume, you make an ***-out-of-u-and-me". It probably makes more sense if you separate the word "assume" to "***-u-me". I did not insult someone or call
    them anything profane. You notice how the moderators here have been silent though despite the fact that the post has been reported. It's pretty obvious that they play favorites and practice selective moderation considering the fact that I've reported a few
    dozen similar threads with even worse language that they didn't bother with. As I said before, I have no issues with a rule if it's fairly enforced. When it's not though, I also have no issue at all with calling out the hypocrisy. If moderators here want to
    be taken seriously and not be called hypocrites, then they need to quit being hypocrites and actually enforce the rules fairly. Simple as that.

    @Bong - 2nd ban? You underestimate me by a lot. What does XBLPET mean? o.o ;) On another note, shouldn't the PET have given you a forced name change long ago? It's pretty obvious that your name coincides with illegal purposes. Again, not that I personally care or even disagree, just
    sayin'.
     
    BrianGunter, May 4, 2014
    #16
  2. Hey there

    I don't think the Moderators are selective. As they can't really. I have been on the forums for about two years. Yeah, some people disagree with others. Some don't.

    However Claud isn't a Moderator now What does XBLPET mean? o.o :(

    Also, this thread is going off topic, Which is also against rules.
     
    Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), May 4, 2014
    #17
  3. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest
    As always, if you, or anyone else have any issues with the Mod Team, you may feel free to PM one of us, or the Support Team.
     
    KLRSKIR, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. voteDC Win User

    What does XBLPET mean? o.o

    Oddly Lestat has a point.

    You aren't meant to hint at anything Microsoft consider profane.

    The A in the phrase Lestat quoted is censored by the forum swear filter.

    Now I know that LIVE and the forum have variations in what is acceptable, is this one of those cases
  5. BrianGunter Win User

    What does XBLPET mean? o.o

    [quote user="Cloud"]Lmao[/quote]

    So, why is it that you're allowed to use "profane" acronyms, yet you claim that's against the rules and ban others for the same? Just curious since it seems a bit hypocritical to use such phrases yourself in public and then in private to insist that it's
    against the rules and a banable offense when it's convenient for you.

    And yes, I realize how ridiculous it is to consider something like "lmao" as profane. The sad part is though, you don't. Unless it's convenient for you, of course. It's funny how things like that seem to work out. ;)
  6. BongKaos Win User

    What does XBLPET mean? o.o

    Well on your way to a second ban :) (just joking around) rotfl may have been a better choice......

    Good Luck!!!
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

    What does XBLPET mean? o.o

    Hey there Lastat

    I think the rules would be if your insulting others or swearing to the point others are offended by it.

    Don't think everyone would know what the A stands for.

    That's my understanding :)
  8. taidara Win User

    What does XBLPET mean? o.o

    [quote user="CloudStrife 900"]They do a good job from what I can see, keeping the place clean.[/quote]Right back at ya! :)
Thema:

What does XBLPET mean? o.o

Loading...
  1. What does XBLPET mean? o.o - Similar Threads - does XBLPET mean

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]