What does Titanfall offer for offline players?

Discus and support What does Titanfall offer for offline players? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Inapplicable"] Chromehounds was 6v6 maximum but actually getting a 6v6 was almost impossible. It was mainly 3v3/4v4 games you got but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Jan 9, 2014.

  1. What does Titanfall offer for offline players?


    [quote user="Inapplicable"]

    Chromehounds was 6v6 maximum but actually getting a 6v6 was almost impossible. It was mainly 3v3/4v4 games you got but it was still the best multiplayer game I have played.

    Numbers shouldn't matter if the game is good.

    [/quote]

    Yup, Chromehounds was indeed an awesome game. Huge open maps, but 6v6 was still more than enough.... like you say, even 3v3/4v4 was plenty.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Jan 13, 2014
    #31
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    To be honest ( and I don't mean on this forum ) on a lot of sites I've looked on, I don't think the majority are concerned it's only 6v6, but it's the fanboys using it to come out with their usual drivel ..... "Xbox One can't handle more players" ..
     
    Lofty Who, Jan 13, 2014
    #32
  3. I'm surprised the resident trolls haven't been in here mouthing off yet....
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Jan 13, 2014
    #33
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    What does Titanfall offer for offline players?

    [quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

    I'm surprised the resident trolls haven't been in here mouthing off yet....

    [/quote]

    Give them time, a lot of other forums they have to post on other than here ;-)

    Personally I love my PS4 and Xbox One, I'm playing some awesome games at the moment, shame that 'some' don't seem to be doing the same, they seem more concerned in arguing why one console is better than the other.
     
    Lofty Who, Jan 13, 2014
    #34
  5. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Really torn with this game, I really want to get it and have it preordered at the moment but something in the back of my mind is telling me I won't enjoy it. As I said in the other thread I am genuinely looking forward to Plants vs Zombies more lol!
     
    marknally, Jan 13, 2014
    #35
  6. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    I'm looking forward to both Mark. Stuff the Trolls!
     
    ShaunPerry, Jan 13, 2014
    #36
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    [quote user="marknally"]

    Really torn with this game, I really want to get it and have it preordered at the moment but something in the back of my mind is telling me I won't enjoy it. As I said in the other thread I am genuinely looking forward to Plants vs Zombies more lol!

    [/quote]

    Obviously it's hard to say one way or another until we get to play it but I know where your coming from.

    If nothing else it's something different from all the COD/Battlefield games out there and we definitely need "new" games in my opinion, not just HD remakes or sequel after sequel.

    As I said, it's not a game I'm rushing out to get on release, thankfully I know enough people that will be getting it so I can see what they are saying and after the BF4 fiasco I want to know the servers are running well before I even think of parting with
    my cash.

    Hopefully it will turn out to be as good as some are saying but at this moment in time there's plenty of games I'd pick over Titanfall at this moment in time.
     
    Lofty Who, Jan 13, 2014
    #37
  8. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

    What does Titanfall offer for offline players?

    [quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

    I'm surprised the resident trolls haven't been in here mouthing off yet....

    [/quote]

    I'm here now What does Titanfall offer for offline players? ;)
     
    Boas BS5, Jan 13, 2014
    #38
  9. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    ^ lol nah mate your just a resident! I think at least one resident Troll is currently serving a ban, judging by the number of his drivel posts that have been removed. I got 24hrs for abusing him but it was worth it! (not that I condone or encourage
    that kind of behaviour children!)
     
    John Dowding, Jan 14, 2014
    #39
  10. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Not resident mate. He was just passing through.
     
    ShaunPerry, Jan 14, 2014
    #40
  11. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    [quote user="Lofty Who"]

    @ Ingoish ... Depending on how the game is set up, we might see players just hanging around for the Titans. Same with Battlefield, you always get a 'few' that just sit in tanks/helicopters etc with an engineer constantly repairing them. I just hope with
    Titanfall ( Wish they done it on Battlefield aswell ) that every player got a maximum amount of time in Titans per game, that way it gives everyone a fair chance and makes people play in a variety of ways.

    [/quote]

    From what I've read from previews and seen on youtube videos, Titanfall is different to the likes of Battlefield in that everybody has their own personal titan. However it takes time for the titan to become available. Whether their will be some other mechanic
    involved to shorten the timer (more kills = decresed timer) I dont know.

    -

    The thing that stops everybody having all titans though is that from what I've seen on the videos, the missions seem to involve getting to specific points on the map and doing something (disarm a bomb, capture a leader etc) and all of the missions objectives
    seem to be inside a build or something. So its probably best to have a balanced team, some in titans to supply cover for the foot soldiers.
     
    Shaggy2000, Jan 14, 2014
    #41
  12. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    [quote user="Lofty Who"]

    [quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

    I'm surprised the resident trolls haven't been in here mouthing off yet....

    [/quote]

    Give them time, a lot of other forums they have to post on other than here ;-)

    Personally I love my PS4 and Xbox One, I'm playing some awesome games at the moment, shame that 'some' don't seem to be doing the same, they seem more concerned in arguing why one console is better than the other.

    [/quote]

    Played on my mates PS4, good system, just a current lack of good exclusives isnt great (though Resogun is fantastic)
     
    Shaggy2000, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. Inapplicable Win User

    What does Titanfall offer for offline players?

    Chromehounds was 6v6 maximum but actually getting a 6v6 was almost impossible. It was mainly 3v3/4v4 games you got but it was still the best multiplayer game I have played.

    Numbers shouldn't matter if the game is good.
  14. DWoodbine Win User

    What does Titanfall offer for offline players?

    To be honest, this game is probably best played online anyway. If it does have offline play I wouldn't get it for that.

    Games like Shadowrun was online only and I had hours/days/months of fun with that game.
  15. Majikthise Win User

    What does Titanfall offer for offline players?

    The AI guys are not the same character class. All the pilots and mechs are the human 6 v 6 with support from many AI soliders or robot depending on which side you are playing.
  16. neilhorgan Win User

    What does Titanfall offer for offline players?

    Not to forget there'll be up to 12 AI characters on each team fighting it out with you..

    I really cannot wait for this!
  17. Lofty Who Win User

    What does Titanfall offer for offline players?

    [quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

    Because its got good reviews and everyone who has played it says its ace.

    [/quote]

    I'd still be carefull though mate and not jump straight in if your unsure.

    It hasn't had no reviews, only feedback from people that have played early builds, it wasn't the full game.

    Sure the majority of feedback I've seen is good, I'm not fully convinced though, I'm not saying it won't be the best MP game released in years and until I've played it I won't know for sure but all the videos I've seen does make me think .... "Call of Duty
    with Mechs" .... not saying that's a bad thing but I'm still not convinced just yet.
Thema:

What does Titanfall offer for offline players?

Loading...
  1. What does Titanfall offer for offline players? - Similar Threads - does Titanfall offer

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]