What does the exp do when I finish quest

Discus and support What does the exp do when I finish quest in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Enderrbean, Apr 21, 2024.

  1. What does the exp do when I finish quest

    /u/Enderrbean, Apr 21, 2024
    #1
  2. Dre G Writer Win User

    Training the Blacksmith

    Also about the game being too easy, you can change the difficulty of the mode.

    You do this by selecting quest select, and selecting the last quest you left off on, and it will now ask you for what difficulty you want to play on

    easy

    normal

    hard

    master I (increased EXP/GOLD/ITEM)

    master II (further increased EXP/GOLD/ITEM)

    master III (further increased EXP/GOLD/ITEM than pervious)

    master IV (further increased EXP/GOLD/ITEM than pervious)

    master V (further increased EXP/GOLD/ITEM than pervious)

    there is no EXP/GOLD/ITEM change between easy, normal, and hard.
  3. BizarroMantis Win User

    After Alduin ?

    I didn't know what to expect when I finished the main quest. As it turns out, the main quest is really no different than any other quest....you just do it and then you do something else.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

    Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

    The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

    The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  5. MisterBishi Win User

    skyrim freezing up during save time -.-

    As HuntZ71 said this does work! , You can turn your autosaves back on again when you are finished the quest.
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

    Will there be any general Double XP weekends?

    First Strike came out on February 1st, it was the first DLC for Blops and we received double exp the weekend following. We received another double exp weekend when PS3 got the map pack a month later. I imagine MW3 would do the same. I'm in no need for one
    though because I already finished ranking up in this game.
Thema:

What does the exp do when I finish quest

Loading...
  1. What does the exp do when I finish quest - Similar Threads - does exp finish

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]