What does number under profile name mean?

Discus and support What does number under profile name mean? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What does number under profile name mean? Very top left hand corner under my name shows G 65. What does that mean? 71d699a4-0e63-472e-ab15-1d1eda00cdce Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RichardBailey56, Aug 17, 2023.

1. What does number under profile name mean?

What does number under profile name mean? Very top left hand corner under my name shows G 65. What does that mean?

:)

RichardBailey56, Aug 17, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

That is your gamer score. Completing tasks in games will pop achievements that you will see on screen and add to your gamer score
  3. Smwutches Win User

That's gamerscore. When you earn achievements in games you're given gamerscore.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

What does this number mean on my profile?

That would be the number of years you've had a Live subscription.
  5. S3LFmad3123 Win User

What does the number mean?

What does error 0x80a40004 mean
  6. MattReptar Win User

What does the number mean

It's called your Xbox Live Tenure. It's the number of years you've had a Xbox Live Gold membership. It only counts the time you've been a gold member. It's just that though. A number. There's no advantage to those with a higher number than you.
Thema:

1. What does number under profile name mean? - Similar Threads - does number under

2. Why does my right number not work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my right number not work?: I have an Xbox Series Elite 2 controller, and my right bumper barely works. It makes the clicking noise and it works sometimes but 90% of the time it doesn’t. I’m not sure if something is...
  3. Does anyone know how i can add an alias phone number to my account in order to Redeem Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how i can add an alias phone number to my account in order to Redeem Rewards?: Hello, I have been passed back and forth between Ms support and the Ms rewards support. Ms rewards support have stated that i need to add an alias phone number to redeem rewards and every time i...
  4. Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?: I don't understand why it's so difficult to get a rea person to help me recover my account that I own. It was hacked by a Jeremy or Jeremiah. Doubtful its even his real name. Please if anyone has...
  5. Does anyone have a number where you can tlk to a human about an xbox gift card, took my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a number where you can tlk to a human about an xbox gift card, took my...: need a number for a human for xbox gift card problems 559ceb50-5842-42a7-937c-a4f318e1406f
  6. Does anyone have a number to talk to a human so i can sort out getting my account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone have a number to talk to a human so i can sort out getting my account back?: My main account has been locked due to suspicious activity. This account has my whole life on so don't want to lose it. The account was created when I was young by my parents. I don't have...
  7. Does anyone have a number I can call about getting a suspension removed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have a number I can call about getting a suspension removed?: My grandson account is suspended for cash back. His account was hacked. I am trying to get this issue resolved. Does anyone has a contact number, where I can actually speak with someone?...
  8. What does this number mean on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does this number mean on my profile?: I can’t put a picture of it, but it shows a little multicolored shape with the bold number 15 on it. The badge looking thing is under my Friend and follower count...
  9. Trying to login into my wife's xbox account and it says verify the number and she does not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to login into my wife's xbox account and it says verify the number and she does not...: I need help with my wife's login information. 027d0547-f11e-42ce-a6dc-35c60c762926
  10. Why does Minecraft show Xbox Gamertag’s hashtag number?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft show Xbox Gamertag’s hashtag number?: I have changed my gamertag via the Xbox website. But it shows “SvmmyTvlhv4531” instead of “SvmmyTvlhv”. I opened the “Change Gamertag” option and it says that You have the same...