What does CV: L1Mug5pfacC1QbYCd6vgEe.110.0 mean

Discus and support What does CV: L1Mug5pfacC1QbYCd6vgEe.110.0 mean in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to use remote play on a Chromebook for Xbox series x. It used to work like 2 months ago and I can’t think of anything that has changed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Devin Swain, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Devin Swain
    Devin Swain Guest

I’m trying to use remote play on a Chromebook for Xbox series x. It used to work like 2 months ago and I can’t think of anything that has changed to make it stop, there is also a iPad that works on same WiFi for same console but not my Chromebook

:)

Devin Swain, Jun 8, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

What does this cv code mean?

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with redeeming your Xbox gift cards.

If I may ask, does the error codes you provided includes an error message?

Try to redeem the codes again by signing your account on redeem.microsoft.com

Then follow the troubleshooting steps through this link depending on the error message you will receive upon redeeming the codes: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution

If the issue persists, I highly recommend you reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this and check the status of your gift cards:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

What does error code: CV: laMDa11jMGFT2e4TInKM6W.18 mean?

Hello Squalidattic, my name is Zahir.

Here are some solutions

Solution 1. Power cycle your console
    Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2.Try removing your account and add it back again.
    To remove your account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

To add it again:
    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select Sign in.
    Select Add & manage.
    Select Add new.
    Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

Solution 3. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.
    NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

If these solutions do not work, you can try to factory reset the console.

Also make sure the console is up to date with latest firmware.

The other option would be to change the port and change the dns setting to google dns. Which is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

I hope this helps

Thank you.
  4. dup9b001464-4118-4b7 Win User

What does this mean?

That account has been made on the Zune Network. Any account with friends etc and has that gamerpic is because of Zune.
  5. KeaganTheWolf Win User

What does this mean???

Once you press the reset button on your router or modem please wait 30 seconds before turning it back on.
  6. Albustro Win User

What does this mean???

try testing your connection
Thema:

1. What does CV: L1Mug5pfacC1QbYCd6vgEe.110.0 mean - Similar Threads - does L1Mug5pfacC1QbYCd6vgEe 110

2. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  7. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  8. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  9. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  10. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...