What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account

Discus and support What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm a paying customer was 7 years into this for the last two years I've been locked out of my account unable to download or get an update for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnvyingImp2, Oct 19, 2020.

1. EnvyingImp2
    EnvyingImp2 Guest

I'm a paying customer was 7 years into this for the last two years I've been locked out of my account unable to download or get an update for my console my question is I want to know how to get ahold of him president of Microsoft because I want to file
    a complaint with him their support team told me to reset my console that that would fix the problem and all it did was make me lose my information I'm 53 years old naked man to speak to the president of Microsoft otherwise I'm going to sue you guys

:)

EnvyingImp2, Oct 19, 2020
  2. mohamaddagash Win User

fggwwhffedgh

hjgtgngf

gfnjfj'

gjmhgmg
  3. ngocphi Win User

Shrug

Ok question

Are you in the insiders program?

Usually a factory reset solves the issue or a OSU RESET

If you are in the insiders progeam you shouldve went to regedit /r/xboxinsiders for support like the insiders aggreement mentioned

You cant use OSU or factory reset without certain steps
  4. Andrewsomething Win User

I get absolutely no replies from rewards support AT ALL... just a "case closed" email. Anyone else?

I can find no forum anywhere on Microsoft for the Rewards program. Is it some kind of rogue agency?

The biggest problem i have right now is that my Rewards account was suddenly suspended. For over a week I have been submitting support requests to find out why it was suspended and what I need to do to get access to it again.

FOUR support requests (so far) have gone unanswered but were closed.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Could you find your email through your username?

6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Solving LAG COMP!

Interesting, it's what I would always do. It's the biggest problem...
Thema:

1. What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account - Similar Threads - Microsoft support biggest

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  5. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  6. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  7. Well Microsoft support Lebanon for Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Well Microsoft support Lebanon for Microsoft rewards: Hello I'm a user of Xbox I have account but it tell me to chose my country reigon but it's not supported what I can do I want to earn more points. 9aac62ea-830e-42f1-939e-44e45bbfa9c2
  8. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  9. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  10. Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...: One of biggest corpin the world and you have worst customer support of any company there is in fact it is nill!!!! fb0c5fd7-58f5-4622-b688-a73044805484