What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...

Discus and support What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friends account got banned for no reason hes had no strikes he doesn't cuss or say anything bad on xbox, then one day he just got banned they didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chaotic_Bunny, Oct 10, 2023.

1. What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...

My friends account got banned for no reason hes had no strikes he doesn't cuss or say anything bad on xbox, then one day he just got banned they didn't tell him why or tell him how long it was gonna be for, he sent his appeal then they took a decent bit to reply back he got banned for showing sexual stuff which hes never done that so he sent another message asking what it was and they have yet to reply back to him, we are trying to figure out what happened but we have no clue he has never done anything bad out of the years hes been playing on his xbox account, an the thing that's more annoying they ban someone who's innocent yet I've had people say very terrible things to me an when I report them they dont even get banned

:)

chaotic_Bunny, Oct 10, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u anything about it when they replied to your appeal?

All he can do is submit an appeal. If the enforcement team made a misake, they will overturn it. If they deny it., all he can do is wait out the suspension. They don't always give specifics.
  3. jdedgar69er Win User

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Exo Zombies

Ok I called an they told me if u got the season pass there's a way around it u have to make another account in the Xbox not with the same email play the zombie map an then after one game go back to ur online account an it will work I haven't tried it yet
    but that's what they told me to do
  4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Please help

I didn't think it was a snotty reply. Snowowl's a great mod and he was very clear and told you exactly what you did wrong and how long you're banned for. It's a rule of the forums that bans are not discussed. This is why the thread was locked.

You violated the CoC. Don't do it again and you won't have any reason to get annoyed. Pretty simple really.
  5. ShockedSinger48 Win User

My account was suspended for no reason

how do u ask xbox why u were banned for chatting but no mic
    You got banned for chatting and sending bad message and that is really done without mic.
  6. nR SouL Win User

why i have banned :(

UR ALL NERDS IF U KNOW THAT. i bet you they just banned him for no reason. These kids are like "yeah you got caught" caught doing wut? u aint the FBI u work for XBOX as pathetic as that is...
Thema:

What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...

1. What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u... - Similar Threads - you're account got

2. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  3. this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not...: i just cant finger this out bit of help would be great 0342fd9c-eb26-47f2-917b-f131b75dd942
  4. "You're already playing on Xbox One S"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You're already playing on Xbox One S": I was playing terraria with my friends when all of a sudden, a notification kicked me out of the game entirely and said "You're already playing on Xbox One S" and it told me to continue the game...
  5. Is there a way to fix "Looks Like You're Stranded Error" for the PC Xbox app that I haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to fix "Looks Like You're Stranded Error" for the PC Xbox app that I haven't...: I can launch the xbox app on my PC but it won't load the store, installed games library, or game pass (I have a pc gamepass subscription). I have tried updating, repairing, resetting, and...
  6. I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes....: I was told a guardian was needed to sign into my account I tried to create another email for my account and now I'm stuck on a screen saying making sure you're human....
  7. If you're going to be banning keyboard and mouse players on Xbox, what about cross play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you're going to be banning keyboard and mouse players on Xbox, what about cross play...: I understand you try to bank keyboard and mouse on console because some people think is cheating and I understand that like for rainbow people like to use keyboard, mouse like Zim for short to...
  8. Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...: This happens when I try logging into a game called "Gris". It doesn't happen with Lies of P, Starfield or PayDay 3. This is the first time I've ever encountered this error. If I push Cancel, the...
  9. Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...: So, as the title says I'm getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly." while logging...
  10. is it possible to get a banned account back from when you were 13 if you're 22

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a banned account back from when you were 13 if you're 22: back in the day I was a kid and a bit interested in coding and modding consoles. I had my skin color changed to blue and on my xbox 360 some custom themes. One day I woke up and I was banned for...