What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...

Discus and support What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Not something I would care about. Not a fan of having music playing all the time. I typically turn music off when I am playing or talking to someone.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by {Parity}, May 27, 2019.

1. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...

Not something I would care about. Not a fan of having music playing all the time. I typically turn music off when I am playing or talking to someone.

:)

{Parity}, May 27, 2019
  2. Slobosaurus Win User

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same music in party and play together

A good idea in theory, but much more difficult to implement with licencing etc, and having the music perfectly synced for everyone with differing connection speeds would be a challenge
  3. Cherry Dolphin Win User

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same music in party and play together

Wow that a great idea my mates and i would toilet dig that
  4. Pandy Yato Win User

I wouldn't mind that, it would be interesting to hear what some of my friends like to listen to.
  5. Allebas Win User

No, I wouldnt want this especially if I am playing a PVP game. I need to hear what's going on in the game.
  6. Widget1979 Win User

Couldn't go for that idea myself. I'd end up leaving if there was music constantly going, especially in games where communication is key. And as said in previous comments. Different tastes in music, could get ugly.
Thema:

1. What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same... - Similar Threads - y’all having music

2. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  4. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  5. I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions: I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions ef12c90a-d704-4c86-a8b3-417176eeb59a
  6. Why did y’all remove tile transparency from series X.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did y’all remove tile transparency from series X.: I want to see more of my backgrounds that I have made not the tiles 6cabad5e-2eb8-4dcd-b48b-ffe8c88bfd7f
  7. Y did y’all ban my account for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Y did y’all ban my account for no reason: [img] Yall banned my account just fir makin a refund like [mod removed] like yall needa do better over a refund like step yall game up im hella mad yall ban my whole account for a refund that i...
  8. i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks: I need help with something 3f14dd36-4b1d-4d64-a83d-6be92b523daa
  9. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  10. Can y’all deposit my credits today

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can y’all deposit my credits today: I would like my credits deposited today can y’all do that efdac2c8-4275-41f9-9128-d105110d8460