What do we do if dead cells keep crashing on Xbox one

Discus and support What do we do if dead cells keep crashing on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been trying to get dead cells to work on xbox one but it kept crashing when loading in e6879d9c-2b03-4452-acd0-5d246b79aa5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crispy6798 Hayden Ankers, May 30, 2023.

1. What do we do if dead cells keep crashing on Xbox one

Been trying to get dead cells to work on xbox one but it kept crashing when loading in

:)

Crispy6798 Hayden Ankers, May 30, 2023
  2. Logan Lebo Win User

Just woke up a hour ago and wanted to play something on the Xbox. Loaded dead cells up and tried to play but it crashed. Restarted the Xbox, nothing. Finaly I tested the daily challenges and that worked but main game still wont.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work we may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  4. Kyepernicus Win User

Game Pass PC

No error message the game up has a quick popup and then disappears. If I mash the play button for dead cells it opens like 20 dead cell windows, lets me play for like 30 sec then crashes.

I havent re-installed it yet, I downloaded it yesterday so I felt like that is kind of redundant to have to do that. Could be wrong.

Ill give it a go.

No worries, Dead Cells is bosssss

*UPDATE*

Just uninstalled xbox and reinstalled. Same issue, no fix. Thoughts?
  5. BaDdawg 865 Win User

Dead cells crashing

Same thing happens to me. Opens to the menu, then crashes.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Dead cells crashing

Sorry to hear it. Please make sure that your PC, apps and graphics drivers do not have any pending updates. Also, make sure you're logging into the PC as well as the Xbox Companion App with your Xbox Live account
Thema:

1. What do we do if dead cells keep crashing on Xbox one - Similar Threads - dead cells keep

2. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  3. Dead Cells uncaught exception error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells uncaught exception error: A few days ago I was play able to this game but then I got this error. Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  4. Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable: I launch the game, but when I hit play on my main save file the game crashes and shows this error: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  5. I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/SpeedrunData.hx line 44) Called from tool.SpeedrunData.newGame...
  6. I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me: I made the purchase of 12,500 cells and there was an error in the purchase where they deducted my money but did not give me the cells. 09912cc2-6b5f-4a3a-bccf-bbeee8e80d94
  7. Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen: Hey there, I recently redeemed my free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1 month) which was included in my laptop purchase, and I downloaded Dead Cells and Hollow Knight. The thing is, I can't open them...
  8. Dead Cells from GamePass crashes on "Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells from GamePass crashes on "Play": Pretty much what the title says. Crash log below. Tried reinstalling, repairing, all to no avail. I don't have a D drive on my personal PC, I am the only user, and I have never installed any...
  9. Dead cells on PC Gamepass crashes and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead cells on PC Gamepass crashes and is unplayable: The game will launch but as soon as I hit play game I get the following pop up window and the game crashes. I have restarted my computer multiple times, made sure OS, xbox app, and graphic drivers...
  10. Alguém quer uma chave de dead cells?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alguém quer uma chave de dead cells?: galera to vendendo uma key dead cells p xbox qm quiser responde o comentário Guys I'm selling a key dead cells for xbox anyone who wants to reply to the comment b010c15e-cc93-4b8e-a00c-0cb9c9e6e7a5