What do I need to download onto my skypad 8 to be able to run the Xbox Kinect for my sls...

Discus and support What do I need to download onto my skypad 8 to be able to run the Xbox Kinect for my sls... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I did download a couple of apps for the Kinect through Microsoft but when I try to open the program it says I have nothing that can read the app. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by shawn jordan1, Aug 8, 2023.

1. What do I need to download onto my skypad 8 to be able to run the Xbox Kinect for my sls...

I did download a couple of apps for the Kinect through Microsoft but when I try to open the program it says I have nothing that can read the app. I downloaded win zip and PDF reader and still it would not open the files

:)

shawn jordan1, Aug 8, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

What do I need to download onto my skypad 8 to be able to run the Xbox Kinect for my sls camera. Also when I try to open the Kinect app it says I have nothing that can read this app.

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today. You can still use Kinect with Xbox 360 or Xbox One, but the sensor is not compatible with Xbox Series X|S consoles. The Kinect sensor is a legacy product originally released for the Xbox 360 and then the Xbox One series with the Kinect Adapter. Your computers must have Windows 11 or Windows 10. To learn more, see the "System Requirements" section below. Make sure you have installed the latest drivers from Windows Update. Center the sensor horizontally in front of the monitor or screen. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...-v2-setup-with-adapter#:~:text=Recommendsções %20to%20configure%20your%20Kinect,front%20of%20monitor%20or%20screen (Note ) The link being shared is in Portuguese and may require translation software to read the page content. Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. BeamySped Win User

Downloading games to HD on X1

Mine is doing the very same, I know my internet isn't the speed it should be at the moment (only running at 2mbits) so ive got onto my provider, BUT I started download Kinect rivals and that's downloading faster. The only thing COD is downloading is the
    1mb patch before the install I think?? Ive had mine running for over an hour and its only on 1% I hoping its not a faulty xbox because my friends said they downloaded their versions of COD in just over an hour!
  4. Orcan-17E6C145-1127- Win User

Backwards compatibility is not working for me

Good news I was able to install Mass Effect and it runs

The bad news I can't run my latest saves without the DLC and I can't seem to find a way to download them onto my Xbox One.
  5. bossbobss Win User

Need help downloading Ark from Microsoft Store

I Just thought of something else.

If I do go to like a Starbucks to download this, I'm not going to take my desktop.

Could I take a laptop, download the game to one of the drives, and then transfer the game to my desktop?

Or does it need to be downloaded onto the device you are going to play it on?

So if I downloaded the game onto a micro sd card from a laptop at Starbucks, would I be able to then move the game onto one of my desktop drives or do I have to download the game on the desktop?

Thank you again.
  6. Karok-B8AF8DD9-9543- Win User

Pre-order code cars won't show and more! Please Help!

Considering that people who didn't preorder won't be able to get the car at all, I'm enjoying my SLS, even if I need to spend some CR on it..
Thema:

What do I need to download onto my skypad 8 to be able to run the Xbox Kinect for my sls...

1. What do I need to download onto my skypad 8 to be able to run the Xbox Kinect for my sls... - Similar Threads - need download onto

2. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  5. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  6. Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!: Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you well. I'm in a bit of a jam and could use some assistance. Here's the situation: I recently reset my PC to clean it up and start fresh. Everything went...
  7. Need help installing downloads/updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing downloads/updates: This has been going on for a while now and recently got better. Used to I couldn’t install games/updates at all on my Xbox one s. Now I can install games, but only with my Xbox off and they go so...
  8. My game won't download and I need help.

in XboX Insiders
    My game won't download and I need help.: I recently bought a physical copy of Call of Duty Black Ops III, but I'm having problems with the download. The download runs pretty smoothly up until around the 50-60% range. Once I reach there...
  9. needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11): When trying to download something on hard drive, I get the error code 0x80070002 and the download doesn't continue. I have Xbox Gamepass and now am trying to download HITMAN 3. I've also tried...
  10. Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One.: My son mistakenly deleted it. The app is not unavalible on xbox store anymore. How can I gain access to download again? bfb8204e-5e62-40f2-a319-5b2d9b261167