What do I need to do when Reporting a player?

Discus and support What do I need to do when Reporting a player? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I Gamertag: here and I Have an Issue with Xbox Live not Taking in my Reports from Players I was chatting to in Voice Chat and Text Messages and this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParanoiaHades25, Jan 31, 2021.

1. What do I need to do when Reporting a player?

Hi I Gamertag: here and I Have an Issue with Xbox Live not Taking in my Reports from Players I was chatting to in Voice Chat and Text Messages and this player was literally Abusing the Chat System by screaming through the Mic Cursing Harassing and having his friends joined in and did the same thing this Player that I was talking to was Encouraging to jump in and Provoke and Antagonizing me to try and get me com banned by screaming through the Mic and cursing at me as well as texting foul Curse words.

I couldn't Report this Player from my main account for some odd reason it feels like it's blocking me to Report players using offensive words in Text and using Voice so I had to use my 2nd account for my Guest or say 2nd player to Com Band one of his friends after he told me his Age he was and I have him Com Banned from that account but not my Main account.

I have Reported him multiple times and nothing has happend yet and I need some questions on why My Reports are not going through after I report this player

:)

ParanoiaHades25, Jan 31, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

My son got banned from communication.......

Report players, if needed block them but do not engage them. Sometimes it is exactly what that person wants.
  3. ConnorWasHere67 Win User

How do I report a player?

Thanks. I did not actually play a game with them but they sent me a message and I managed to do it though getting into their profile that way.
  4. PMS DejaVu Win User

How do I report a player?

5. Smwutches Win User

What to do when I get reported for no reason

If you've done nothing wrong, then nothing will happen. If you receive a suspension, then you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about the suspension and to see about submitting a case review.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

its not fair

When you retaliated you violated the TOS. Do not engage players that do taunt you and this will not happen. For some players it is exactly what they want you to do so they can report you.
Thema:

What do I need to do when Reporting a player?

1. What do I need to do when Reporting a player? - Similar Threads - need Reporting player

2. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  3. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  4. Changes to report system needed.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I...
  5. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  6. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  7. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  8. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  9. I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct: His name is <mod removed> he said f u to me in a message 757c2f69-394d-4b17-bb54-8e4a11501076
  10. Need to report a player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to report a player.: Name is [mod removed] and they are still active. 3d3b1e00-b8de-4be1-b82d-549a85f10d25