What do I need to add to the Xbox Elite 2 when I ship it

Discus and support What do I need to add to the Xbox Elite 2 when I ship it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to ship my Xbox Elite 2 to the service center because my controller is still under warranty and when i was going through the service form... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BudderMinerrMINERR, Aug 18, 2020.

1. What do I need to add to the Xbox Elite 2 when I ship it

I am trying to ship my Xbox Elite 2 to the service center because my controller is still under warranty and when i was going through the service form to send it back it said not to add the detachable parts such as the d pads thumb sticks and paddles so
    I am confused if i should also send back the cable the case and the charger with the controller.

:)

BudderMinerrMINERR, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Do not send anything extra with the controller as it's not guaranteed to come back with those. Just send the controller itself.
  3. Johnny Toonz Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Shipping for Replacement

My xbox elite controller 2 had an issue and wasn't responding correctly so I filed a claim to receive a replacement. Now I need to ship the controller in order to receive the replacement but what do I include when I ship the controller? In the directions
    it says not to include removable parts but it is talking about the elite 1 and is not very clear.
    If part of the issue is with the removable parts place everything in a sealable bag such as a ziplock or if you have the original package still place everything back in the box and ship. If the only faulty part is the controller itself then just send the
    controller. I hope this was helpful for you in clearing up the instructions.
  4. xDivineStrikex Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - A button opens Xbox Game Bar

It's whatever the controllers firmware they are shipping with on the PC even connected they don't see the need to upgrade the firmware, but when connected to an xbox it does and once that has been completed mine worked. I have the brand new elite series 2 halo edition so maybe something needs to be changed for pushing this firmware to others on PC only instead of the need for a console.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

is Microsoft still delivering Products that bought from their store online?

Depends on what you ordered and where it's being shipped from. There's another thread on this page from someone who ordered an Elite 2 controller and hasn't received it yet, for example. But then that might need to be be shipped into his home country from
    overseas first. Bascially it's hard for us to say for sure as none of us know the state of the MS warehouses atm :(
  6. Snelo85 Win User

Elite Dangerous

double Elite!

nice work!

I am a trade Elite but that is so easy to get with the void opal mining rush

when they launched Beyond it really made things confusing :)

You didn't fancy DW2 then?

I am trying to rank up with the Fed and Empire via Evacuation missions ;)

then I need to focus on Engineering and Guardian tech

What ship did you take on that EPIC voyage?
Thema:

1. What do I need to add to the Xbox Elite 2 when I ship it - Similar Threads - need add Elite

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?: I just bought the Lightfall DLC for Destiny 2. I have already followed the installation steps due to the known glitch but the DLC still will not launch. I have tried clearing the local save,...
  4. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...
  5. When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...: I can't figure it out here c06df0d0-296d-406c-a9b2-049a51b68e66
  6. I need to erase an email and add one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to erase an email and add one: I need to delete an email and add one c9a9cf74-1694-44c6-b766-6131cd5016bd
  7. Some reason modernwarfare 2 diddent come with all the add-ons I need for multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some reason modernwarfare 2 diddent come with all the add-ons I need for multiplayer?: I have 2 xboxes, 1 I play at my main home and my other one is at my second home, I play mw2 on my main one all the time, I decided to gsme share on the same account to my secondary xbox and...
  8. How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a...: I don't have a parent email on my account and it refuses to let me purchase or add any cards unless i have one. I have tried changing my birth year and everything, nothing has worked. Is there any...
  9. Callisto Protocol add on - doesn't need to be installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Callisto Protocol add on - doesn't need to be installed: Purchased a physical xbox one copy of callisto protocol. Through the xbox purchased the series x upgrade, however it comes up as it "doesn't need to be installed." The purchase tells me to go to...
  10. Why do I need to add a credit card after entering a code for a month of xbox gamepass pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I need to add a credit card after entering a code for a month of xbox gamepass pc?: I got gamepass from redeeming it from reward points but when I go to redeem the code I got it makes me enter a credit card. I unfortunately don't have one and I'm not able to make a new one right...