what do i get if i purchase mw3 vault edition as of december 2023

Discus and support what do i get if i purchase mw3 vault edition as of december 2023 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So if i purchase Modern Warfare 3 vault edition would i still get the operator pack, soap, and zombie ghost, plus the like weapon vaults and stuff? or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by p4stonnax, Dec 5, 2023.

1. p4stonnax
    p4stonnax Guest

So if i purchase Modern Warfare 3 vault edition would i still get the operator pack, soap, and zombie ghost, plus the like weapon vaults and stuff? or would some only be available for preorder?

:)

p4stonnax, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there P4stonnax, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, if you purchase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III - Vault Edition right now, you can get all the included add-ons as indicated in the game store description. This applies not only if you pre-ordered the game. However, keep in mind that most items will be given to you when Season 1 of the game starts on December 6 at 9 AM PT across all platforms. So, if you buy it before that date and don't receive everything, don't worry, as you should get it when the season starts.

For more information about the game's Season 1, please visit the following link:

https://www.callofduty.com/blog/202...ern-warfare-III-warzone-season-1-announcement

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. ngocphi Win User

As long ss you but the 100 dollar edition not just the upgrade

The 30 upgrade is meant for digiral users only who already own the game you can cheap out and expect a 100 dollar game for 30 bucks you can get it on sale though depending kn your region
  4. Masson DeGrave Win User

Why do I have to buy mw3 again after buying it

Hey so I bought mw3 vault edition and when I click on it says I have to purchase it again what should I do
  5. Marc Saiger Win User

MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

Hi there!

I just purchased the Vault edition upgrade for MW3 through the Microsoft store on a Series X.

I am playing MW3 through game sharing with my brothers account, who bought the base game.

After reading your reply I went forward and bought it - now, yesterday as well as today I haven‘t gotten any of the unlocks, no operators, nothing.

I have deinstalled and installed the game as well yesterday, even installed the vault edition pack but after the download today it still says I can get the operators with the 110€ Vault edition. When I check the Vault edition upgrade on the MW3 in game store, it says „owned“. Unfortunately, I still don‘t have any of the packs skins/weapons.

Any idea on what to do? Should I refund the purchase and buy it again..?

Best regards,

Marc
  6. ngocphi Win User

I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X, but none of them can be played, but my console says it is installed.

@op which.mw3 did you buy

It's.hard.to.get.the.2011 mw3

So.I'm.assuming this.year.2023 mw3 right ?

If.so.that is correct

As you bought the 2011 collection pack

You would need the 2011 Xbox 360 games to run those content

2023 mw3 only has vault edition and battlepass it hasn't even been out long enough for collection

Season 1 content just started last week

You.cant.redownload thr content unless you have the OG 2011 mw3

2023 mw3 has.seasons and battlepass not collections.

And only blackice and. vault. Came out

2023 mw3 has captain price on the cover (his hat and mustache is unmistakable

2011 mw3 has gaz or a generic character in the front
Thema:

1. what do i get if i purchase mw3 vault edition as of december 2023 - Similar Threads - purchase mw3 vault

2. I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...: I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up Im confused as I have enough 5f94e4a7-dc92-4750-9316-1358f90ef3e3
  3. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  4. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...: I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be...
  5. I purchased the vault edition for mw3 on the latest Xbox and it didn't give me the tear...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition for mw3 on the latest Xbox and it didn't give me the tear...: The only thing I got was the soap operater pack and the ghost zombie skin 47208f6c-21ef-4494-bb25-d6c07e987bfa
  6. Can’t play MW3 even though I purchased the packs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play MW3 even though I purchased the packs.: I downloaded the COD MW3 HQ pack and have access to COD 1, Vanguard and Black Ops. It said that I will have access to MW3 but it keeps telling me in need to purchase MW3. If I pay the extra $30...
  7. I have purchased mw3 the new game discs is loading on Xbox installed game however it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased mw3 the new game discs is loading on Xbox installed game however it’s...: My game is installed discs is loading, but still saying the game modes are locked 797b0054-794b-4d9c-88b0-3708410a858f
  8. No authorization for COD MW3 Campaign despite purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No authorization for COD MW3 Campaign despite purchase: I purchased COD MW3 Vault Edition. I have been able to play the campaign since November 2nd. Unfortunately, my siblings, who play with their own account on the same console, do not have access. My...
  9. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  10. Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And...: Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And another question can i get benefit of vault edition on main account? cb4aabf3-b34c-421d-8215-facc28c3bb0f