What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?

Discus and support What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I know that I need to tape the shipping label onto the box. But what do I do with the invoice? Do I need to have 3 copies too as I've read online?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NateAlcala, Jul 18, 2023.

1. NateAlcala
    NateAlcala Guest

What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?

Hi, I know that I need to tape the shipping label onto the box. But what do I do with the invoice? Do I need to have 3 copies too as I've read online? Do I put them in an envelope and tape it to the box? And is there anything I need to fill out on the invoice other than the date and signature? Sorry but it is quite confusing on what I need to do when I am sending it back through UPS.

:)

NateAlcala, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

No problem, NateAlcala. Either of the two would do but its best go have it inside the envelope and tape it.
  3. cameron hammond Win User

Hi I’m also sending my Xbox in for service but it hasn’t mentioned anything about having 3 copies of the shipping invoice also would it still be fine if I put the shipping invoice inside the sealed box ?
  4. NateAlcala Win User

Thanks for the reply! Sorry, but I still need a bit more help. I'm dropping my Xbox off at a UPS drop-off point. I keep one invoice for me, and stick the shipping label onto the package. Do I tape an invoice document right next to the shipping label too? Or do I put the invoice in an envelope and then tape that envelope to the package.
  5. Belle B Win User

Hi NateAlcala

Yes, one copy for you, one copy for the courier and one copy to be attached to the box. Though, you can also ask the shipping courier if they have an envelope so you can slide it through it and attach it to the box as well.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Xbox streaming HDCP

Do not worry I was able to send my Series X to repair!
Thema:

1. What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired? - Similar Threads - Shipping Invoice document

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  4. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  5. No return shipping label emailed

in XBoX on Consoles
    No return shipping label emailed: I cannot print return label as there is no link on my device section. The return has started but i cannot progress without the label. Ive tried everday for a week to talk to a human agent or get a...
  6. Need Shipping Waiver from Ontario, Ca

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Shipping Waiver from Ontario, Ca: I ordered an xbox wireless headset through the xbox microsoft store and it started off fine with the shipping but has now been frozen for a month. I contacted fedex to file a claim but they are...
  7. Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects: Trying to remote play on my phone but it just shows the green ship loading then after a minute it shuts off and saids can't connect to console right now my Xbox is on and both my Xbox and phone...
  8. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  9. I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...: I don't know what to do with the shipping invoice I don't know if I have to sign all 3 copies and I don't know how to send them with the Consol as I have never done this and never used ups as a uk...
  10. I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into...: Because I think it's not good when I keep the information of the package showing. b85012a9-2fe5-482c-8ff8-22424ddee022