What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

Discus and support What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Faneto Jay, May 3, 2024.

1. Faneto Jay
    Faneto Jay Guest

What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted stuff and nun works

:)

Faneto Jay, May 3, 2024
  2. DaintyFawn51141 Win User

Gamer profile

How come when I try to sign into Xbox live on modern warfare 3 it says your current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live, how do I fix this
  3. MatteGalaxy8 Win User

Cant connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 2! Help!!

New user here!!!!!

I cant get on xbox live and a message pops up saying "the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live"

What am i to do? Can someone help?

ASAP!!!!!!
  4. madchaos079 Win User

Account not allowed on Xbox live

When I try to play on Xbox live with my new account I get a message saying 'the current profile is not allowed I play on Xbox live'
  5. Colin Vawter Win User

When I try to play BO2 online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE”

I have both. I’ve been playing online in other games and I’m assuming the normal 15$ a month game pass is the ultimate or whatever. I’ve been having it and haven’t changed my membership in years.
  6. Smwutches Win User

When I try to play BO2 online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE”

Do you have a Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription?
Thema:

1. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I... - Similar Threads - bo2 says’’The current

2. BO2 zombies problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    BO2 zombies problems: Hello, me and my friend are trying to play BO2 zombies together, however, we are having trouble being able to play together because he doesn’t have an xbox live subscription, problem is, is that...
  3. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  4. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  5. How do I make a friend on bo2 with it being on a Xbox one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I make a friend on bo2 with it being on a Xbox one: Me and my buddy just downloaded call of duty black ops 2 on our Xbox one and we can’t figure out how to play with each other please someone help me figure it out 6083b799-8808-4fcd-8488-62e0678f180c
  6. Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend: I am playing Black ops 2 Zombies, and trying to play with my friend and it gives the error “Your Profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live.” When he tries to...
  7. My Xbox account on Bo2 is having issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account on Bo2 is having issues.: I just got black ops 2 and when I logged on a day after buying it, it says I am level 55 prestige 15. I don't know how. It's also not letting me receive game invites from my friends on Bo2 either...
  8. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  9. When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live: When trying to play bo2 online on my Xbox one it'll say can't connect to Xbox live even though I'm online and I don't know how to fix it 370a8c12-a27f-4524-a13e-2a1ff3099a29
  10. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...