What do I do when my account is hacked?

Discus and support What do I do when my account is hacked? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It keeps signing me out of my account and it says my account was signed in elsewhere. It isn't any of my friends because I asked them what they are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PsychoSniper360, Jan 11, 2014.

1. What do I do when my account is hacked?

It keeps signing me out of my account and it says my account was signed in elsewhere. It isn't any of my friends because I asked them what they are doing.

:)

PsychoSniper360, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    My account is being hacked, what do i do?

1) You can't be 'hacked' over XBL. Please take a moment to read and practice
    Account security for Xbox LIVE.

2) You should be using an e-mail account for your XBL account that you do not use for any other service or website. The same goes for your password. Both should be unique to XBL and only XBL.

3) Do as suggested above, since you are posting here with the alleged 'hacked' account, you need to change the password a.s.a.p. I would also recommend you change the e-mail address as well.
    Change the Windows Live ID associated with your gamertag.

Temhotabot, Jan 11, 2014
  3. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    My account is being hacked, what do i do?

Get a hold of your credit card company and let them know what's happened so they can deal with the charges.

VernierSlake, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: