What do I do when it keeps sending me to a verification form?

Discus and support What do I do when it keeps sending me to a verification form? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to sign in to my Xbox account but it says my credentials have been at risk on my outlook account. Which I don’t know how I don’t use... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Austin Whitmire, Jan 2, 2024.

1. What do I do when it keeps sending me to a verification form?

I’ve been trying to sign in to my Xbox account but it says my credentials have been at risk on my outlook account. Which I don’t know how I don’t use the outlook account anywhere else but my Xbox, but anyhow I tried verifying it was me and I had my phone number changed this past year so I had to fill out a verification form. Well after attempt, after attempt, after attempt of giving info i have currently been locked out of my Xbox account for 2 days. I have given ALL info that I can possibly fill out on the form yet the automated system keeps instantly denying it, I don’t understand why I can’t just get a single one time code and give the info to an actual human, not a automated system. What else can be done to solve this problem??

:)

Austin Whitmire, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Austin W, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, I invite you to follow the steps suggested by Microsoft Support to unlock the account:

If you see a message when you try to log in to your account that your account has been locked, this is because activity associated with your account has been detected that violates our Terms of Use.

How to unlock Microsoft account

To unlock your account, sign in to get a security code.

Sign in: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2153610

Suggestions:

You can use any phone number to request the security code.

The phone number does not need to be associated with your account.

The phone does not need to be a smartphone or be connected to the Internet, it just needs to be able to receive text messages.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.microsoft.com/accou...blockada-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. LucasGaido Win User

How do can I sign into my Xbox account?

So I’ve tried to contact the Microsoft help desk people but they’re not giving me anything useful other then filling out the verification form as accurately as possible which is what I’m doing. I’ve followed the link you sent and went down the tree to recover my account and even changed my password but afterwords when I go to sign in I’m having the same issue with my console not thinking that I’m me and asking that I fill out the verification form that I keep getting denied.
  4. Brian Garrard Win User

Why won’t Microsoft help and How do I contact management that can help me?

I do and it takes me back to the online verification form.
  5. MeganPurdy Win User

Microsoft account blocked - two step verification - no phone number access

Hi George

I have tried to contact Xbox but they told me that they couldn’t do anything and I should just keep trying to recover my account through the Microsoft recovery form which I cannot do as I have two step verification.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Someone has signed up for Xbox with my gmail account-Referred here to the Ambassadors by support

I did read your post. People create additional accounts all the time when they don't understand what they are doing.

Did you try and go through the sign in process using your gmail address?

Did you go through the forgot password process and have the system send you an email to your email address?

Part of the process of creating a new account when you use a 3rd party email address is that it will send a verification code to that email address.

Xbox Support can do a search by your email address and send out a verification code to what's on that account but they can't change or over-ride whats on the account.

Your call on what you want to do.
Thema:

1. What do I do when it keeps sending me to a verification form? - Similar Threads - keeps sending verification

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games I’ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  4. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  5. I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.: I was trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epicgame account and I realized that I had to log in on xbox.com first, so I tried when I was trying to log in it wasn't letting me and sent me back...
  6. How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...: Basically, they keep harassing me after I block them. There are three of them at least. And I don’t know who I can go to to talk to about it but I need help they should be banned for harassing me...
  7. My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...: This message "We can't save more data for this game or app" only appears when I play Minecraft, which itself has been having some issues in the past months. (I won't go into it here but basically...
  8. Elite Series 2 powers off when right rear paddles are pressed, they keep sending it back broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 powers off when right rear paddles are pressed, they keep sending it back broken: I have an Elite Series 2 that powers off when you press the right rear paddles. The controller shuts completely off and won't come back on until I plug it in, even if the battery is fully charged....
  9. i keep getting the message "We cannot send a text message to this number.".

in XBoX Accessibility
    i keep getting the message "We cannot send a text message to this number.".: I have crossed my minecraft account from mojang to microsoft some time ago and i wanted to revisit minecraft once again, i had my email and password written down, yet it would not let me log in,...
  10. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...