What do i do when i dont have a correct permission to access xbox live functionality and i...

Discus and support What do i do when i dont have a correct permission to access xbox live functionality and i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What do i do when this error shows:Your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality and how do i fix it on Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ilija Milosavljević1, Aug 19, 2023.

1. What do i do when i dont have a correct permission to access xbox live functionality and i...

What do i do when this error shows:Your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality and how do i fix it on Xbox 360

:)

Ilija Milosavljević1, Aug 19, 2023
  2. WamblingRegent8 Win User

xbox live

i downloaded a game and it says "Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality" whats does this mean? what do i have to do?
  3. THExTALLxMIDGET Win User

xbox live acount

i dont know though the it might had worked but when i go to multiplayer on red dead redemption it tells me "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access XBOX LIVE functionality
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

What do i do when i dont have a correct permission to access xbox live functionality and i did member content it is set to everyone i dont know what to do

If you are receiving an error message that says "Your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality" on your Xbox 360, it may be due to a few reasons. Here are some steps you can take to fix the issue:

1. Check your Xbox Live account status: Make sure that your Xbox Live account is active and in good standing. You can check your account status by signing in to your account on the Xbox website.

2. Check your Xbox Live membership: If you have an Xbox Live membership, make sure that it is up to date and that your payment information is correct.

3. Check your Xbox Live privacy settings: Make sure that your privacy settings are set to allow access to Xbox Live functionality. You can check your privacy settings by signing in to your account on the Xbox website. Clicking your Profile in the top right, and selecting the 3 dots at the bottom right of the menu and then Xbox settings, then privacy and online safety, and scroll down to find settings for Xbox Live multiplayer, and make sure they are set to allow.

4. Clear your Xbox 360 system cache: Clearing your system cache can help resolve issues with Xbox Live functionality. To clear your system cache, go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear System Cache.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance.
  5. alonadir Win User

"Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature"

I have bought XBOX and bought XBOX LIVE GOLD and when I want to play FIFA 15 live, I get a message: "your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature", what to do?
  6. LongingFungus53 Win User

Your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality.

I downloaded Battlefield 1943 and I cant access my xbox live functionality it saying i dont have permission
Thema:

What do i do when i dont have a correct permission to access xbox live functionality and i...

1. What do i do when i dont have a correct permission to access xbox live functionality and i... - Similar Threads - dont correct permission

2. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  3. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  4. Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi: Hi, I recently moved out my old house and when I connected my Xbox it didn't show me any wireless network to connect, I've tried all the possible and imaginable solutions but it still doesn't work...
  5. Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???: This just became a problem now and i dont know what else to do. I power cycles and restarted my xbos, i have a series X plus i have more then enough space, i updated everything. Like what else is...
  6. what does act196429 i dont know what it means

in XboX Insiders
    what does act196429 i dont know what it means: someone sent me a messge of it and i dont know what is means submitted by /u/Moist_Leg_6999 [link] [comments]
  7. Help needed I dont think I setup my xbox correct.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed I dont think I setup my xbox correct.: I have 2 xboxes for 2 children and one game pass . PLease advise how they should be setup. Accounts separately or individual? I would like them to be able to chat to each other and friends whilst...
  8. My xbox live account on my 360 is working but it says i dont have the correct permissions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live account on my 360 is working but it says i dont have the correct permissions...: Is the xbox 360 servers online shut down or something else my xbox live account is working but it says i dont have the correct permissions to play the games e9de1b0a-2dd7-472a-8909-b1a7c68e0fa8
  9. FIFA 16" dont have the correct permssion to acess features

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 16" dont have the correct permssion to acess features: So i cant access the pro clubs online mode on my xbox one as it says i dont have the correct permission to do, does anyone know how to fix this?, could it also be that i have been banned from...
  10. GTA V Online " I dont have the correct permissions to use xbox live" or something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online " I dont have the correct permissions to use xbox live" or something: I have played GTA: O before but now it just says that the profile i signed in doesent the correct permissions. I double checked my profile. Am I making a stupid mistake or am I missing something?...