What do I do if my Xbox was stuck at the preparing system stage then it doesn’t pick up the...

Discus and support What do I do if my Xbox was stuck at the preparing system stage then it doesn’t pick up the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got this Xbox and the HDMI works but it does boot up I tried disconnecting it and letting it sit and the Xbox button and eject but it doesn’t work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Josue Ramos1, May 15, 2023.

1. Josue Ramos1
    Josue Ramos1 Guest

What do I do if my Xbox was stuck at the preparing system stage then it doesn’t pick up the...

I got this Xbox and the HDMI works but it does boot up I tried disconnecting it and letting it sit and the Xbox button and eject but it doesn’t work and I have connected to Ethernet

:)

Josue Ramos1, May 15, 2023
  2. Josue Ramos1 Win User

What do I do if my Xbox was stuck at the preparing system stage then it doesn’t pick up the HDMI anymore?

Ok so it is a Xbox one x it turn on recently and said error e103 but then never turned on again and it is beeping now
  3. Josue Ramos1 Win User

What do I do if my Xbox was stuck at the preparing system stage then it doesn’t pick up the HDMI anymore?

Yes I have tried 5 different HDMI cables and 3 different devices
  4. Josue Ramos1 Win User

Ok I waited 10 min and it just ended up black screen and now auto turned off
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello. If the Xbox is not turning on now you may need to repair it or ask a technician to inspect it if a repair from Microsoft is not available for your device
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Josue, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this with your console
    May I know which console do you have?
    The original Xbox One, Xbox One X, S or Xbox Series X/S?

Also, may I know if you tried using a different HDMI cord or connecting the console to another TV?
Thema:

1. What do I do if my Xbox was stuck at the preparing system stage then it doesn’t pick up the... - Similar Threads - was stuck preparing

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)": I've tried absolutely everything possible. I can not find a single fix. There is no xbox networking tab either so please don't ask to check that. c1ee0fb9-6b5e-4d8f-8ed9-9d2ae2e11583
  4. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  5. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  6. xbox stuck on preparing console screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox stuck on preparing console screen: my xbox is stuck on the preparing console screen after i have tried to wipe it. it has been stuck on it for atleast an hour i have tried to hard restart and power cycle it but nothing works when i...
  7. Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today,: Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today, I went through all forums and steps but still the same. Now i have left with option to get OSU2 update first or OSU. Because i can...
  8. Stuck at Preparing on EA Play when trying to download on PC from XBox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck at Preparing on EA Play when trying to download on PC from XBox Game Pass: Trying to download Dragon Age Inquisition from EA Play. I've scoured the forums and reddit looking for solutions. Here is what I've tried so far: 1. Uninstall/reinstall all XBox and EA apps. 2....
  9. Halo series stuck at 7% preparing on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo series stuck at 7% preparing on Xbox app: Sorry for my bad English. I have been playing Halo: The master chief collection with my friend and I'm having a problem installing another game in the series. At first, we play ODST then we tried...
  10. Xbox app stuck on checking for updates and preparing 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app stuck on checking for updates and preparing 0%: I have tried every fix online including VPN and turning off ipv6 and nothing is working. This game will not download and I cannot launch other games. App was working fine before I attempted to...