What do I do if my purchase of a digital gift card has been pending for more than 2 days.

Discus and support What do I do if my purchase of a digital gift card has been pending for more than 2 days. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchase a digital gift card code on the Microsoft store and never got an email with the code. I looked at my order history and it says it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brayden Litz, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Brayden Litz
    Brayden Litz Guest

What do I do if my purchase of a digital gift card has been pending for more than 2 days.

I purchase a digital gift card code on the Microsoft store and never got an email with the code. I looked at my order history and it says it is pending. I purchased the gift card august 4th and it is currently the 7th. I called and talked with someone from the Microsoft help team and they said they had never seen anything like this and that i needed to wait for a call back but i never received one.

:)

Brayden Litz, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat (msarla Win User

Hi Brayden L.

My name is Mauro and we are glad to assist you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I will suggest to contact them again at Microsoft support because we can't verify your pending orders. They should be able to give you a solution or next steps of this issue.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Joe Rebar Win User

Is anyone having issues preordering Starfield from the Xbox store ?

The store is not accepting either of my two payment options.

Support tried to get around this by using digital gift cards, problem is that purchase has been pending for 24 hours.
  4. Shivaksh Jadav Win User

talking about will redeem work when i have enough point??

Thanks, Verry Much MY Spotify Has Been Redeemed but what will i have to do after redeeming by Roblox digital gift card of 800 robux and how do i get the code of that gift card, will i receive the code by email?
  5. NicoleCat2 Win User

Money is in my sons account but he is not able to purchase VBucks, why?

I'm having kind of the same problem as my son is trying to purchase vbucks but we are using a digital Microsoft Xbox gift card. Shows funds were added want gift card was entered but once he tried to purchase vbucks it states the gift card has already been redeemed! I'm going nuts over here and feel terrible at the same time and not sure what to do :/
  6. Its_not_working Win User

Xbox Life rewards, gems taken and no rewards..

It should take about 96 hours for the credits to show as pending on the rewards site after you redeemed them.
    It has been longer than 96 hours... what other options do we have to get our gift cards?
Thema:

1. What do I do if my purchase of a digital gift card has been pending for more than 2 days. - Similar Threads - purchase digital gift

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  5. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  6. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  7. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  8. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...
  9. Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...: Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to my brothers account in uk? Game for Xbox one not yet downloaded 42f0f300-aa7d-428c-9a09-6ab666cced25
  10. Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?: My son was unable to purchase Vbucks on his Xbox console (previously he has had no issues). He was prompted to “ask a parent” for help. That sent an email to his father, who then used PayPal to...