What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

Discus and support What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Erin1924, Mar 14, 2024.

1. Erin1924
    Erin1924 Guest

How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account?

:)

Erin1924, Mar 14, 2024
  2. Ronnieee Win User

What to do if I redeem fortnight vbucks on the wrong microsoft account?

Your Fornite account should be the same one you used for your Microsoft account.

Please log into Fortnite using the same email.
  3. Mitchellffc Win User

What do you mean it goes directly to fortnight? My Microsoft account doesn’t have a fortnight account. It’s just my Microsoft account that I manage my sons account amongst other things.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your vbucks redeemed accidentally on the wrong account.

The vbucks card that you redeemed on your account will go directly to Fortnite and even though your account does not have Xbox Live yet, this can be set up still and once an account is already made, it will show that vbucks to your own Fortnite account automatically.

Unfortunately, there is no option to transfer vbucks from one account to another. But I believe there is a way to purchase items in game and send it as a gift to another account. I would suggest doing that instead.
  5. Mitchellffc Win User

I'm not following you....I have never played fortnight with my microsoft account. I do not have xbox live on the microsoft account either. I basically only use my microsoft account to to monitor my sons account. What do you mean log into fortnight? Like on a web browser?
  6. anjaneyulu tanneeru Win User

when my Microsoft account has two xbox profiles, how can i switch my vbucks redemption to the correct profile.

Thanks for the reply Janet C. I try to redeem in correct EPIC account, where it asked to redeem in microsoft account. which i did and now my Vbucks are in wrong profile.

probably there should be a provision to share Vbucks within an account but different profiles. I think it make sense right?
Thema:

1. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account? - Similar Threads - redeemed vbucks wrong

2. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  3. Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.: Hi. I have redeemed my code for vbucks, but forgot to take note of the secondary code (i know now i get an email) so i came off the page to enter secondary code. I now can’t get on the page for...
  4. How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?: Hi, I was buying Vbucks for my younger sister on Xbox 8.99 for 1000 Vbucks. Because she is under parental control it needs to “ask permission” and then it’s sent on Microsoft family on my phone...
  5. so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...: so can someone help me with this ive tried everything 25263f72-bbda-4c51-997a-a8dc81afac10
  6. Vbucks code redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vbucks code redeemed: I’ve redeemed 2800 but it says 14% extra but I didn’t get it what happened pls tell me 8ba9abf2-c238-42b4-8c81-2ab18f044c79
  7. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  8. How to redeem vbucks gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem vbucks gift card?: My son got some vbucks gift card as Christmas gift. When we try to log in the Epic account to redeem, we have the problem of "Sorry the credential you are using are invalid" error. when we try to...
  9. Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks: For Christmas I was given a 50 euro redeem code for Xbox but since I had finished setting up my pc I thought that I could just redeem it on my pc and then spend some of it on fortnite on my pc but...
  10. How to redeem the Vbucks into Fortnite?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem the Vbucks into Fortnite?: Hi, I redeemed a Vbucks gift card onto my Microsoft account for my sons Xbox but still after 24 hours it’s not showing on his Fortnite account (he doesn’t have his own account) I completed all the...