What do I do if I can’t remember one of my Microsoft account logins

Discus and support What do I do if I can’t remember one of my Microsoft account logins in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i logged out of my Minecraft account and forgot the email and password to it but I also don’t have a phone number set up to back it up or anything so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reagan Zach, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Reagan Zach
    Reagan Zach Guest

i logged out of my Minecraft account and forgot the email and password to it but I also don’t have a phone number set up to back it up or anything so is there any way I could recover it?

:)

Reagan Zach, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Reagan, sorry to hear you've forgotten your information.

I'm afraid that the only thing you'll be able to do to recover the account would be to follow the instructions here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....

Please be aware that you will need to figure out your email address before doing this.
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

It is truly needed to remember the email/username, okay? There is no way around it to access your Minecraft account.

You may use the online lookup tool below to find your Microsoft username.

https://account.live.com/username/recover

Check this link for more information:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...username-b2049472-3b8f-27d3-61c6-67a668453f4c

In case you remember the email but still cannot access it, you may need to use the Recovery Form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. Dewight Beckem Win User

Can’t access my Xbox live or Microsoft account

How do I request account takeover? I can’t login to my original Microsoft and on xbox support you have to login for them to help you.
  5. ardagod Win User

Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet. Just downloaded minecraft for my sister and created a microsoft account for her. The app keeps crashing. It can’t login to her account and crashes during log in. When I skip login it crashes in settings.

I can’t believe the state this app is in... I don’t remember Minecraft being this unstable before it was under microsoft. There are reports from october and here I am months later still having the same problem...

Latest ios version, latest minecraft version. The game is unplayable. Can’t believe you are asking money for this...

Game only works with wifi turned off.
  6. Smartass1029 Win User

My Old Xbox Live Account.

how do I login in my account if I don't remember me email but I do remember my username can you please help me
Thema:

1. What do I do if I can’t remember one of my Microsoft account logins - Similar Threads - can’t remember Microsoft

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8
  6. I can’t remember my gammertag and email. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t remember my gammertag and email. How do I recover my account?: I signed up with gammertag almost a decade ago with an email I can’t remember. I recently moved and when I plugged my x-box in I was signed out of all my accounts. How can I recover my account?...
  7. I can’t remember the email to my other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t remember the email to my other account: I had another Microsoft account and I want to login to it to unlink my Minecraft but I can’t remember the email at all. All the help pages and everything have resulted in nothing...
  8. Lost my account and I can’t remember my email but I remember the gamer tag can you help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my account and I can’t remember my email but I remember the gamer tag can you help: I forgot the email to my account but remember the gamer tag could you help c5a47c6b-c763-4dfa-8c3f-804dafa8b0d6
  9. in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...: in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no longer play as i can’t sign in ff28008e-35ac-477d-8e41-15be3659911e
  10. My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email?...: My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email? We know his username, I’m able to log into his epic account associated to the same Xbox account? Help...