What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

Discus and support What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by  ., May 3, 2024.

1. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i dont have the money to buy it again. Anything i can do to get the game back.

:)

 ., May 3, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your refunded GTA V game.

Since the refund process was completed, I'm afraid it is no longer possible to revert any changes. The only option now is to repurchase the game at the standard price.

However, since this is GTA V online game, I highly recommend you keep an eye and check the Xbox Store from time to time for sale/discount promotions upon repurchasing the game. It may take a while but rest assured that the wait will be worth it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. KlNG B00 Win User

Cyber punk 2077 refunds

I had my refund declined too. say they dont do digital refund. but they refunded me fifa 21 3 weeks ago. makes no sense. I have clips of bugs, game crashes, a glitched out mission that cant be finished. Yet they say no refund because ive played the game.
    of course ive played the game! wouldnt know if its buggy if i didnt play it. Not sure what to do now though since they declined it and i cant do another refund claim
  4. Andrewss Steyn Win User

Unable to refund or play

Hi Francia,

That didnt work, it's still asking me to buy the game...

My order history shows refunded but the email I got 2 days ago says it cant be refunded.

I'm so lost now as I dont know what to do.

How do I get a hold of support to fix the issue?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

What do I do about refund?

Hi there
    Luc Grand

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. To better help organize the forums, please reply on the
    original post,
    Refund
    ,to help assist and know what troubleshooting has been done.

I would like to remind you of the Xbox Forum Guidelines.

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Many thanks!
  6. Bobyevil Win User

I don't know what to do

Hi,

Usually this kind of code ships to your xbox live messages directly or to your email a few weeks after you launch and play the purchased game once on the profile. So technically you should get the code after getting Halo Wars 2.

This is how it worked with Gears of War 4 and the free first games.

Should the terms and conditions (read the fine print) of your purchase state otherwise you might need to wait a bit still as they ususally roll out codes within specific delays and it is almost never instantly after purchase.

If you still feel something is wrong, contact Microsoft store support directly from their page!

Hope it answered your questions!

Cheers
Thema:

1. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know - Similar Threads - game was refunded

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  7. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  8. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  9. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  10. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...