What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?

Discus and support What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally in a rush purchased 12000 ans 2900 points for fifa 23 when i wanted them for fifa 24 203e4370-1c1d-4140-a447-f1cfeccdd484 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tom fishlock, Sep 25, 2023.

1. tom fishlock
    tom fishlock Guest

What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?

I accidentally in a rush purchased 12000 ans 2900 points for fifa 23 when i wanted them for fifa 24

:)

tom fishlock, Sep 25, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

Hi Tom! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you!

You don't need to worry; you can request a refund for FIFA 23 points, then once it is refunded, you can repurchase your FIFA 24 points.

Refunds are typically issued for requests meeting the following criteria:

Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date.
    Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of playtime.

Be aware that submitting a request doesn’t guarantee a refund, especially if it doesn’t meet the above criteria.

If the refund request is approved, you'll see it being processed on your Microsoft account, and you'll no longer be able to access the digital game product. Refunds may take several business days or longer to appear in your account, so you may want to check with your financial institution to understand when the applicable payment method will be credited.

To proceed with your refund, sign in to your account and follow the instructions using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, you can try to request a refund but I doubt it will happen since its DLC
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

Hello John G, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search in EA support and they suggested the following steps to transfer points from Fifa 23 to Fifa 24 and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account :

Yes, you have unused FIFA Points in FIFA 23, you can transfer them and convert them to EAS FC Points in EA SPORTS FC™ 24. See the steps below to learn how to do this.

Attention! January 1, 2024 is the last day to transfer and convert FIFA Points to FC Points.

To transfer your FIFA 23 Points to EA SPORTS FC™ 24, you will need to log in to EAS FC 24 on your console or PC. You cannot convert Points in the Ultimate Team™ web app or companion app.

After transferring your EAS FC Points to your console or PC, you'll see the updated amount in the Ultimate Team™ web or companion app.

How to transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24

The first time you log into Ultimate Team™, Clubs or VOLTA FOOTBALL™, you will see a prompt giving you the option to transfer your Points.

The pop-up notification says the following:

«We have seen that you have an unused balance of FIFA Points in FIFA 23. Do you want to transfer it and convert it into FC Points in FC 24? Please note that this transfer is irreversible. Once you have transferred your Points balance, you can only use them in EAS FC 24. This transfer is one-time and you will not be able to transfer any more Points after this process.

Remember a few things:

You can only transfer and convert FIFA Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on the same console family. For example, you can transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on Xbox Series X and S, but not from FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X and S to EAS FC 24 on PlayStation 5.

The transfer is not reversible. You cannot return your Points to FIFA 23 after you have completed the transfer.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information Source (Credits): https://help.ea.com/es/help/ea-sports-fc/transfer-and-convert-fc-points/#:~:text=¿Ican transferir% 20Points%20de%20EA,EA%20SPORTS%20FC%E2%84%A2%2024.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Naus Skjule Win User

Fraudulent Purchases

I was hacked on 11/23/2012 I lost 3250 points, someone bought FIFA points with my account and I called support and they did an investigation and emailed me the next day basically saying that I was lying and had purchased the FIFA myself, but I do not even
    own the game. so I'm out 30$
  6. RainingRoses Win User

FIFA points

Hi Hannah,

Yes, it actually is possible to transfer your FIFA points as explained in this guide:

Can I transfer my FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23? - EA Help

So redeem the code in FIFA 22 (if you haven’t already), then sign in to FIFA 23 on console or PC and you should have the option to transfer it. Just be sure to keep in mind (noted in the guide):

1. You can only transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on the same console family.
      • For example, you can transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X | S, but you can’t transfer your Points from FIFA 22 on Xbox Series X | S to FIFA 23 on PlayStation 5.
    2. The transfer is not reversible. You can’t move FIFA Points back to FIFA 22 once you transfer them.
      • What if I’m an EA Play member? If you play FIFA 23 on EA Play and transfer your Points but don’t buy the full game, you won’t get your Points back on FIFA 22.
    You unfortunately can’t cancel or return digital gift cards/download codes from Argos, and this is the same for most retailers:

Help & FAQs - Can I cancel my digital download? - Argos

Additional support resources for FIFA 23 are included here:

FIFA 23 - EA Help

If you need assistance with the transfer or have any additional questions regarding FIFA specifically, I’d recommend to post on the official FIFA 23 Community Forums or contact EA Support directly (live chat or request a call back).

You can also reach out to EA Support on Twitter @EAHelp - they accept DMs.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!? - Similar Threads - accidentally purchased fifa

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  4. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  5. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  6. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  7. So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased...: It's called mortal shell enhanced edition and I didn't mean purchase it but I can't get my money back because it was to late. 50bce006-4fb6-4150-9a95-72652f0a61dc
  8. accidental purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidental purchase: i did buy game pass ultimate by a mistake and i cant refund it now can you pls help ? 88071e43-deef-457d-bc26-9c9d121fc6f3
  9. How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase?: How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase? 36e2e501-c56c-4119-9d48-4ff14b1a7167
  10. How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased: I accidentally bought. 2k23 and want a refund please 786638c2-06fb-4178-bedf-ea3893bbee6a