What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?

Discus and support What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone have a screenshot? submitted by /u/harryhaj [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/harryhaj, Aug 26, 2020.

1. /u/harryhaj
    /u/harryhaj Guest

What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?

/u/harryhaj, Aug 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MikeAustin815 Win User

xbox one game achievements not popping up on screen

I have same problem, I don't receive any notification (achievements, messages, friends invites, friends online, etc.)

All notification turned on, hard reset, clear cache, factory defaults didn't work
  3. bowski477 Win User

Achievement notification changed?

The rectangular notification pops up for friends coming online, invites, and that kind of stuff. Achievements are rounded.
  4. artful c0dger Win User

Friends Online Notifications

I'm not getting any notifications for friends coming online either, messages, party invites etc. all show up though.
  5. Goggs25 Win User

Achievement notification not showing up on screen

It’s doing it again. This time it’s with party chat. I get notifications on my tablet for achievements and party chat invites but not on my Xbox one.

I also just heard from a friend he has same issues with achievements and party invite notifications not popping up for days.
  6. Rice is Nicee Win User

No notification when friends come online (notifications turned on )

Same thing happening right now. Notifications for friends inviting me, messaging me etc. work fine, just when my friends go online is where i am having a problem...
Thema:

1. What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build? - Similar Threads - achievements invites friend

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  9. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  10. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...