What country is the xbox credit card available for

Discus and support What country is the xbox credit card available for in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Flaker2rule, Apr 23, 2024.

1. What country is the xbox credit card available for

I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I can’t get. I’ve ready all the info on the card and it doesn’t say.

submitted by /u/Flaker2rule
    [link] [comments]

/u/Flaker2rule, Apr 23, 2024
  2. mohamedDR Win User

Xbox gift cards

I just Bought a 10$ gift card and found out i cannot buy xbox live gold with it unless i have a credit card

but i don`t have a credit card

can you please make that happen?

xbox live cards are not available in my country.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Want let me buy black ops 4

In most countries, you can use credit/debit cards, Paypal accounts and prepaid Xbox gift cards that you have added to your account. Other countries may have other methods, such as paying using your mobile phone account. You can contact
    Xbox Live Support in your country to see what options are available.

Is there an error message that appears when you attempt the payment? If so, what is it? That may point to another issue.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

to buy something on xbox one console or microsoft website with credit card from a another country

You have to have an account in the Country that your credit card is registered to and you have to purchase through the store available to your Country. If you live in Hungary, you can not purchase from UK with your cradit card.
  5. AdrixnN Win User

Mature rated games are only 18+ ?

Credit Card? There is also a thing called a debit card which anyone over the age of 11 can get with parents permission.

Xbox live is available in most countries so they must keep the rules the same for everyone in one country M could mean 15.

But to keep things simple 18 is in most countries to play an M game.
  6. ANCIENT ATEM Win User

Game not launching nor appearing in "My Games"

It is available in my country. I just had a Xbox Live card with USD on it. I can't submit USD cards in a country where the currency is EUR.

What if I moved over countries? That would end up in the same problem.
Thema:

What country is the xbox credit card available for

1. What country is the xbox credit card available for - Similar Threads - country credit card

2. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  3. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  4. Does an xbox s 120v work in an 220v country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does an xbox s 120v work in an 220v country: I’m planning to buy an xbox series s from North America as a gift to my nephews in a country with 220v electricity. Does the xbox series s support 120 and 220v electricity?...
  5. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  6. How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country

in XboX Insiders
    How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country: Guys im from iraq and in iraq we don’t have a xbix store so you either have to buy from the Turkish store or the American store But the Argentinian store is really cheaper and i cant buy from...
  7. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  8. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  9. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  10. Japan is an unsupported country for Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    Japan is an unsupported country for Xbox Cloud?: I was trying to access the Gaming Cloud from Japan on my PC but I got a message of unsupported country. Whereas it is stated on the website Japan is a supported country. I am a bit disappointed...