what company can fix my xbox one controller joystick

Discus and support what company can fix my xbox one controller joystick in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox one controllers joystick is broken and wont move down and stays up. i am wondering where can i get it fixed and how much will it be to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pedro6788765, May 24, 2021.

1. Pedro6788765
    Pedro6788765 Guest

my xbox one controllers joystick is broken and wont move down and stays up. i am wondering where can i get it fixed and how much will it be to get fixed.

:)

Pedro6788765, May 24, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. SoullessCodith Win User

Elite Controller 2 Thumbstick Phantom Input Help

You can try this https://www.technobezz.com/xbox-one-controller-joystick-drift-fix/
  4. BlitzGear02 Win User

Screen going black and losing fps when using Xbox Controller + Xbox Dongle

My Xbox Series X controller has been giving me sensitivity and joystick issues too, but from what I can tell? The firmware on these new controllers is bugged to hell. I’ve seen reports identical to mine, and now that I’m reading this, I’m curious about what they’re doing to fix it. Like you, I’ve had to resort to just using an Xbox One controller.
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Adaptive accessories

The two respective 'joystick' controls are designed to do exactly what you described, on controls directional navigation and the other controls 'free look', so not, it's not likely you can compress all of those functions into one joystick.
  6. ThomasRønne Win User

Thrustmaster HOTAS one not recognized by Xbox Series X

Hi,

Thanks for responding. I am not sure what you mean. I have connected a Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS one (flight)joystick to my Xbox with the USB cable that came with the joystick. I am not sure what "pairing and syncing" you are referring to. The guide says "plug cable in and start Xbox" then I should be able to use the joystick as controller but the joystick remains unresponsive?

:-(
Thema:

1. what company can fix my xbox one controller joystick - Similar Threads - company fix controller

2. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  3. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  4. When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...: Fix party chat. It's been an issue since 2015 on the Xbox One original. And you've done nothing to fix it, utterly useless of Microsoft, billion dollar company, can't even fix their own issue that...
  5. i will sue your company

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i will sue your company: i bought Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection but it still says i need to buy it on microsoft store and minecraft d0ccdb9a-0820-4c08-8880-cddd1c4ab154
  6. How to leave this company

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to leave this company: Hello Xbox I wanna leave this ambassador e3400112-d3a0-4922-938e-c0af6bc1f2e9
  7. How do I recover an account that uses a deprecated email company?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an account that uses a deprecated email company?: My current account, the one I have all my games and subscriptions on is on a @gmail.com email address, this is good, I like it. I have another account that was made when I was much younger that...
  8. I have no faith in your company any more.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have no faith in your company any more.: People aren't just asking random questions for no reason How about responding to the emails of your customers with solutions . What's the problem research and fix it. These are We are people who...
  9. Unexpected DLC update that game company knows nothing about caused textures to break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unexpected DLC update that game company knows nothing about caused textures to break: Wasteland Workshop DLC for Fallout 4 received an unexpected update to all Xbox platforms. The textures for the file are now missing and purple. Given this update is not for PC or PlayStation, I am...
  10. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...