What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core

Discus and support What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having a hard time figuring out what COD game offers online multiplayer without needed a game pass or game core subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hangryhd, Jan 2, 2024.

1. hangryhd
    hangryhd Guest

I am having a hard time figuring out what COD game offers online multiplayer without needed a game pass or game core subscription

:)

hangryhd, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?

Hi Daniel! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

May I ask, are you trying to play online games on your Xbox console?

If yes, according to this Xbox article: (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ge-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq)

"Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes all benefits of Xbox Game Pass Core, which gives you access to multiplayer games on your console. (Free-to-play games include online multiplayer without an Xbox Game Pass Core subscription.)"

You will need to have an active Xbox game pass ultimate or Xbox game pass core to enable the online multiplayer feature and play online games. Without the subscription, you can only play your games offline.

There are certain games that don't have offline but online multiplayer only which needs an Xbox Game Pass Core or Xbox Game Pass ultimate subscription in order to play them.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, hangryhd. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

The only COD that you can play without a Core subscription is Warzone:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/call-of-duty-warzone

Besides that, every other COD and paid games, like FC24, GTA V, etc. require having an active Xbox Live Gold (now named Game Pass Core) or Game Pass Ultimate subscription to access online features.

It is important to note that Live Gold is not required for free games like Fortnite, Halo Infinite multiplayer, etc.

Moreover, below is a similar thread where you can review the same information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/33ff6341-c063-4145-b194-bc997fe6c202

I hope you find this reply helpful to your inquiry. However, I’ll remain attentive to any other questions you may have.

Thanks for taking the time to read me,

Arturo.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Call Of Duty Cold War

Are you trying to play online multiplayer? If yes, then you need Game Pass Core or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Which includes Core) to play online multiplayer.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't Play Hell Let Loose Because Gamepass Core

The game is an online multiplayer game, and to play online multiplayer, you need Game Pass Core.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why i can't play multiplayer

Are you on PC or Xbox? What games are you trying to play online multiplayer on? Don't forget, you have to have a subscription to play online multiplayer on Xbox. Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate will give you access to online multiplayer on Xbox.
Thema:

1. What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core - Similar Threads - COD game play

2. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  3. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  4. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  5. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  6. Able to play most games but unable to play COD MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Able to play most games but unable to play COD MW3: For some reasons when someone is gamesharing with me I can play most of their games but when it comes to the call of duty modernwarefare III It tells me to pre order it when someone im...
  7. Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...: Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i have the disc in the console dmz and warzone both work reinstalled didnt help...
  8. When playing cod mw2 online my game sometime closes down during a match today after it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing cod mw2 online my game sometime closes down during a match today after it...: Any help on this would be great sick of game closing down during a match 3ff11b19-0cf9-4f20-81c0-5e341d280124
  9. Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !: I can not Play COD Cold War without a Game pass why is this so? Can anybody tell me that df41799f-cf27-4741-a628-825a9ba4cda2
  10. COD MW2 cross gen. Where is quick play or any other game modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 cross gen. Where is quick play or any other game modes: Hi, brand new xbox series x, bought cod mw2 cross gen game disc, installed, but only allows dmz or battle Royale, I Uninstalled the game and reinstalled, and same thing. Unable to get to Quick...